Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

Just pulled the trigger on a SZ11 $264.99 shipped via ISS. Even if SX drops to the $220's it would come out to the same price after taxes and shipping. Plus I should get them sooner.

Right now that applies from sizes 7-18

Prior to this though, I never had any issue copping a size 11. Generally copped multiples with relative ease. I said before, but this was the first non-limited release I struck out on since the 2011 Concords.

Size 10-11 are generally the most produced sizes tho. It's 13 and above that it starts to decrease again.

I'm 5'9 and wear an 11.....I ain't no big footer.

Man these fools are stupid.

You're right. Not to mention he theory itself doesn't makes sense because bigger sizes (12.5 and up) are produced in smaller quantities because less people wear those sizes. It's not like an equal amount of people wear those as wear smaller common sizes, but Nike produces less. So in terms of supply/demand it balances out. But these idiots are following this and every sneaker video on youtube now has a "Resell advice" section and they all giving this dumb advice.

damnit......I woulda bought that. No more 11's
Yeah it was weird. I actually saw them through an Instagram story. It was showing all sizes, but wouldn't cart. I backed out a couple times and mashed the add to cart buton a bit. All of a sudden it carted and let me pay.

it don't affect the quality at all i'm just not impressed with the so called quality on this shoe

its nicer to the touch when compared to the other releases this year. Probably not saying much about the quality since nike uses cheap leather in general and the other 1s feel like cardboard.

its nicer to the touch when compared to the other releases this year. Probably not saying much about the quality since nike uses cheap leather in general and the other 1s feel like cardboard.

i like the purples and love the royal blues 1's over these

Not to beat a dead horse but its also really annoying when all the pairs are selling at a price point that gives the seller back retail plus 2-5 dollars..

Anyway.. looking forward to getting these in so I can finally see them in person.

It’s been up Yuuuuuge the past few days 🤙🏽

Keep telling myself to get into this. I made an account with one of the companies like mid last year I think but expenses and stuff always gets in the way. I need to sacrifice a shoe/off a pair in the closet and get to it.

Reselling GR Jordans is not a great investment. Unless your moving weight, a better investment is the stock market.

Of course, the stock market is the most intelligent investment, but I do pretty well with GR Jordans, so somewhat have to disagree. And I'm Team Manual/No Handouts all the way!

Example of returns from FC/SG since December...Some wins, some losses, but All GR, All Fun...69% average ROI.
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 11.40.39 PM.png

Last edited:
Yo, f*ck FedEx for real. To make a long story short, struck out on these in my sz on release day. Ended up getting a sz 11 from SNKRS instead. Bought my sz on GOAT, and was gonna use the SNKRS pair to offset the price. I requested the SNKRS pair to be picked up at Walgreens. I tracked it yesterday and it said it was available for pickup. Knowing the package was “secure”, I left work and ran a few errands. When I get home, around 5pm, there’s a Nike email saying it was delivered. I track it and it says that it was delivered to my home at 11am, and also that I authorized them to release the package. Confused, I run downstairs, and luckily, nobody touched the brown box with the JUST DO IT tape. But how can Fedex assure that a package was delivered to a pickup point, and then also deliver it to your home when you requested it not to be? If that’s the case, then these guys can also just steal your shoes if they wanted. Whoever did this needs to be fired, straight up. Its difficult enough just to cop a shoe nowadays, and now have to jump through hoops to get the shoe safely delivered. FedEx is the most incompetent, shady, untrustworthy company I have ever seen. I’m calling them everyday until they can give me an explanation of how this is even possible. Be careful fellas...
EB83B559-F0E3-40FA-8955-12F310C7F85B.jpeg
0BE36242-02EE-4D4E-80FD-5D742F077570.jpeg

Last edited:
Went ahead and pulled the trigger on GOAT. $100.01 over my normal retail+tax. Will sell an extra Royal Toe eventually to make up the difference

Of course, the stock market is the most intelligent investment, but I do pretty well with GR Jordans, so somewhat have to disagree. And I'm Team Manual/No Handouts all the way!

Example of returns from FC/SG since December...Some wins, some losses, but All GR, All Fun...69% average ROI.
Screen Shot 2020-07-15 at 11.40.39 PM.png

I have a spreadsheet like this too...for every pair of J's I've bought or sold since 2011. Only to help me track how much this habit costs and make sure it isn't getting out of whack. Includes price, retail price, overpay (if any), credit card rewards, ebates....the whole 9. OCD at play.

I have a spreadsheet like this too...for every pair of J's I've bought or sold since 2011. Only to help me track how much this habit costs and make sure it isn't getting out of whack. Includes price, retail price, overpay (if any), credit card rewards, ebates....the whole 9. OCD at play.

Exaaactly! That's only one tab for example, I don't even show the hidden columns and formulas. Gotta have a spreadsheet when you're dealing with hundreds of shoes. Potential Crumbling alerts and all! Happens when you want everything, but can't wear everything! All fun.

Yo, f*ck FedEx for real. To make a long story short, struck out on these in my sz on release day. Ended up getting a sz 11 from SNKRS instead. Bought my sz on GOAT, and was gonna use the SNKRS pair to offset the price. I requested the SNKRS pair to be picked up at Walgreens. I tracked it yesterday and it said it was available for pickup. Knowing the package was “secure”, I left work and ran a few errands. When I get home, around 5pm, there’s a Nike email saying it was delivered. I track it and it says that it was delivered to my home at 11am, and also that I authorized them to release the package. Confused, I run downstairs, and luckily, nobody touched the brown box with the JUST DO IT tape. But how can Fedex assure that a package was delivered to a pickup point, and then also deliver it to your home when you requested it not to be? If that’s the case, then these guys can also just steal your shoes if they wanted. Whoever did this needs to be fired, straight up. Its difficult enough just to cop a shoe nowadays, and now have to jump through hoops to get the shoe safely delivered. FedEx is the most incompetent, shady, untrustworthy company I have ever seen. I’m calling them everyday until they can give me an explanation of how this is even possible. Be careful fellas...
EB83B559-F0E3-40FA-8955-12F310C7F85B.jpeg
0BE36242-02EE-4D4E-80FD-5D742F077570.jpeg

At least you got your kicks.

50678993-1483-4CCD-8836-A8ECC536C69B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom