Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

I’m going to have to stick to my word.... retail or bust, hoping to snag one on a MI SP restock lol

Why does it seem like smaller sizes are more readily available this year relative to larger ones? They haven't been holding the same margin over the bigger sizes on the resale market, which would seem to indicate there's more of them out there. I saw a couple size runs for stores on 1s this year that showed they actually had more small sizes than 10.5 and up

Best non OG colorway since the rookies imo.
DCABEE82-07CA-4C31-B2D0-7B0ED44648FA.jpeg
C3CB50A4-5D77-4213-926E-BD6A0A8703E2.jpeg

Why does it seem like smaller sizes are more readily available this year relative to larger ones? They haven't been holding the same margin over the bigger sizes on the resale market, which would seem to indicate there's more of them out there. I saw a couple size runs for stores on 1s this year that showed they actually had more small sizes than 10.5 and up

I know that every sneaker resell Youtube channel is telling these kids to buy and hoard big sizes 10.5 and up. So they all doing it. Saw it first hand with the MNVN Bone Yeezy Supply release. First sizes to go, 11-15. THEN 3-7. Then 8-10 sat for a second or two before getting scooped up :lol:

Could be producing more smaller sizes, less people in China investing in shoes, or The Last Dance hype or a combination of all 3. But yes I noticed the values as well. Small sizes are no longer the only money sizes, for at least new releases.

Wife and I both entered shoe palace raffle locally last week. I hit my size and she didn’t hit hers. This morning she got a call that they got a few more pairs in and they reserved her sz 8 and I went to pick it up. Definitely wasn’t expecting that

I know that every sneaker resell Youtube channel is telling these kids to buy and hoard big sizes 10.5 and up. So they all doing it. Saw it first hand with the MNVN Bone Yeezy Supply release. First sizes to go, 11-15. THEN 3-7. Then 8-10 sat for a second or two before getting scooped up :lol:

Wow.. no F'ing wonder. It's been harder to get anything at all but I definitely noticed my sz 11 seemed to be zapped. Like even on mini hyped restocked items on NDC.. my size would fly in less than 5 seconds.

I'm like wtf wears my size all of a sudden to this degree. I seriously hate these people.. a ****ing cancer. I review shoes and keep that talk out of it. Dudes are not for the culture. It's bad enough as is.. we need people out there encouraging people to buy up entire supplies of sizes they don't even wear. :stoneface: :stoneface:

Wow.. no F'ing wonder. It's been harder to get anything at all but I definitely noticed my sz 11 seemed to be zapped. Like even on mini hyped restocked items on NDC.. my size would fly in less than 5 seconds.

I'm like wtf wears my size all of a sudden to this degree. I seriously hate these people.. a ****ing cancer. I review shoes and keep that talk out of it. Dudes are not for the culture. It's bad enough as is.. we need people out there encouraging people to buy up entire supplies of sizes they don't even wear. :stoneface: :stoneface:

welcome to our world. it's been crazy like that for years for the 8-9.5.

i dont see whats the big deal on these sold my size 9.5 today and when the prices goes up to at least another $100.00 or so i'm going to sell the size 9 i have

when it's a jordan 1 i really want i gotta pay more not even from a reseller but from stores that have an account
but when it's a jordan 1 i'm not that crazy about i end up getting the shoe for box price
always happens to me

i don't even see the quality you guys are talking about on this shoe at all

on the size 9 that im sitting on the extra lace bag wasn't even connect to the shoe

Last edited:
It's a ritual. Then I put em up on stockX.

to be fair they're still technically DS so they'd probs pass
i dont see whats the big deal on these sold my size 9.5 today and when the prices goes up to at least another $100.00 or so i'm going to sell the size 9 i have

when it's a jordan 1 i really want i gotta pay more not even from a reseller but from stores that have an account
but when it's a jordan 1 i'm not that crazy about i end up getting the shoe for box price
always happens to me

i don't even see the quality you guys are talking about on this shoe at all
on the size 9 that im sitting on the extra lace bag wasn't even connect to the shoe

how does the lacebag being attached or not affect the quality of the shoe itself ?

Yeah, it's all these kids who have taken entry leven macro/micro economics classes at their college, and they're advising their subscribers that "If you're buying to sell, buy the bigger sizes because they're produced in lower quantities than the common sizes" So that means you've cornered that supply and you can push the price up higher, without having to compete with the majority of people who wear common sizes and are likely selling common sizes and undercutting each other.

So yeah, it's just a bunch of kids who wear size 8, buying up all the 11-15 in any hype release. Kind of crazy, but we live in a society ....

Yeah, it's all these kids who have taken entry leven macro/micro economics classes at their college, and they're advising their subscribers that "If you're buying to sell, buy the bigger sizes because they're produced in lower quantities than the common sizes" So that means you've cornered that supply and you can push the price up higher, without having to compete with the majority of people who wear common sizes and are likely selling common sizes and undercutting each other.

So yeah, it's just a bunch of kids who wear size 8, buying up all the 11-15 in any hype release. Kind of crazy, but we live in a society ....

good let them buy up all the bigger sizes because the smaller sizes have no resale value

Size 10-11 are generally the most produced sizes tho. It's 13 and above that it starts to decrease again.

I'm 5'9 and wear an 11.....I ain't no big footer.

Man these fools are stupid.

Size 10-11 are generally the most produced sizes tho. It's 13 and above that it starts to decrease again.

I'm 5'9 and wear an 11.....I ain't no big footer.

Man these fools are stupid.

lol your right

if anyone who has worked in a sneaker store has seen a shipment from nike
nike sends out the most sizes in 9.5 to 11 in jordans
all sizes below 9.5 and above 11 usually have a smaller quantity

Back
Top Bottom