Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

3/3...the FLX system is WAY better than the old way
2F4CA154-0976-446E-A1B9-CCC5BE8AEBCD.gif

I've had a fair amount of success with FLX, but I still don't like it. I know my luck will probably run out sooner or later and then you're just throwing away points. Seems like there were tons of raffle Ws in here every release and now that's changing.

I don't know if footsites are getting less pairs in stores or what, hopefully that will change after the pandemic is over.

0/6 across my FLX accounts, all Ls since they switched over.

I’m sure tomorrow is going to be another fun day of Finishline bans, endless timers on ShoePalace, and 20,000 Add to Cart clicks on footsites, all to avoid paying an extra $30 for resale.

Unless I get lucky with my Champs waitlist I’m SOL

I HATE the new FLX system with a passion, old system I would’ve hit on one of the sites...now between Men’s/GS sizes I have a chance only at my size if I’m lucky.

I can’t even try online tomorrow so it might be resale or bust, just like usual

wwll damn, I came off the waitlist & hit, thank goodness!

I have an 8 hour course to do tomorrow & trying to hit on a men’s & GS size but this is more manageable to pull off now

I think flx is similar to the old system in that it rewards loyal customers that spend consistently. The problem is that money spent technically didn’t roll over from the old system so we all started from scratch. If you’re not hitting the stuff you want you might be buying less than before and so your points aren’t what they used to be. I didn’t get any in store dubs when they first rolled over to the flx app but once stores closed I started buying a lot online. Now that stores have reopened in my area I’ve been hitting most releases through all three brands and I think it’s directly correlated to how much I’ve spent. Just my 2 cents fellas. GL to everybody tm.

L. FLX sucks! Liked the old way and get $20 reward when purchasing over $200. These reward points are useless.

Alright, updated Champs app as a last ditch effort

5B116302-6DF6-4A8C-826D-11095B9A5A95.jpeg

First shoe I went for since switch to FLX

Is deadline to pick up always next day?

I think they extended the pickup time to next day due to COVID-19
I guess they don’t want everyone to rush in all at once in a day

Back
Top Bottom