Nike Air Jordan I “Light Smoke Grey” 💨

This guy abuses car air vent fresheners lol
He uses a whole 6 pack at once
He must be stopped :lol:
Imagine riding in his car with the AC on
lmao you should see my dad's van. He got couple on four vents. he doesn't pull the tab to release the scent on a couple. Must be sold in packs put them on so he doesn't lose them haha

Oh snap!....I finally caught a W on SNKRS. It was pending for a while.... and decided to go back to sleep and woke up to some good news.

No luck on anything after I overslept, guess im gonna pay resell. I really Want these, I need more 1s, Quick question about sizing, bought some af1s and went a half size down and fit grate, only pair of ones I own are the shadows. Got those in 11 and they fit great. I’ve become very ocd about sizing lately,

1s are TTS for me as an 11.

Gonna wait till next weekend and pick one up as pairs get in hand. Hoping these sites getting fixed is probably asking too much. FNL was always messed up; I never had issues getting through the Foot sites till the Flints.

Also.......FLX needs to fix their ****. Striking out on these local is legitimately the first time since the apps got rolled out in Dallas with the Royals back in 2017. Can't complain about the run obviously, just annoyed with bots in general. Takes a lot of love outta the hobby

Last edited:
SP done banned me 10 times already today
dead.png

First “GR” AJ1 I wanted that I haven’t gotten for retail in like 7 years..

Hype and demand on 1’s are at an all time high
Have you checked prices lately on previous releases?
Folks are paying crazy prices
I can’t believe turbo greens going for $500 and spider origins going for $700
Footapps helped me a lot in the past but now that’s over and with bots taking over online it’s gonna be a real struggle for us going forward

Also.......FLX needs to fix their ****. Striking out on these local is legitimately the first time since the apps got rolled out in Dallas with the Royals back in 2017. Can't complain about the run obviously, just annoyed with bots in general. Takes a lot of love outta the hobby

When entering at local foot stores via the app raffle, always make sure to choose parks and towneast. They get the most investory here so you have a better chance.

Hype and demand on 1’s are at an all time high
Have you checked prices lately on previous releases?
Folks are paying crazy prices
I can’t believe turbo greens going for $500 and spider origins going for $700
Footapps helped me a lot in the past but now that’s over and with bots taking over online it’s gonna be a real struggle for us going forward
I didn’t think it could get worse but it has. It’s so discouraging that it makes me want to quit. I hate what it’s become.

Yeah it sucks
Bots have officially taken over
Especially places like hibbetts
I used to have decent success on there
By past few releases I got soldout right when the countdown ended
Another time I was able to cart but it thought I was a bot and had to press and hold a button and by the time I was finished my cart was empty
Our only real options are snkrs and mashing atc on the footsites and hoping to get lucky
Damn shame

Yeah it sucks
Bots have officially taken over
Especially places like hibbetts
I used to have decent success on there
By past few releases I got soldout right when the countdown ended
Another time I was able to cart but it thought I was a bot and had to press and hold a button and by the time I was finished my cart was empty
Our only decent options are snkrs and mashing atc on the footsites and hoping to get lucky
Damn shame
Hibbetts used to be good and DTLR. Now bots have taken over both. It’s a joke.

When entering at local foot stores via the app raffle, always make sure to choose parks and towneast. They get the most investory here so you have a better chance.

I always do bro lol....Town East staff knew me and my brother like the back of their hand before FLX 😂

Back
Top Bottom