NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I think the 13 a few years ago truly brought back the true red shade. The XI? No, it looks more varsity to me. These 4s have a more Varsity red than a Fire red. Pics show that. Again the red is a big deal.
Yeah I want the fire red. The color of red is a huge deal. ****ing huge. I won’t cop if it’s too dark a red. Period. **** man

Attachments

• BA459585-378C-4557-B52A-47B8F91F6AC8.jpeg
    BA459585-378C-4557-B52A-47B8F91F6AC8.jpeg
    303.8 KB · Views: 234
  • 9B56A147-D36B-4ECF-8764-03B85519F628.jpeg
    9B56A147-D36B-4ECF-8764-03B85519F628.jpeg
    102.8 KB · Views: 357
Maybe its the picture, but they look centered to me.
I thought so too at first glance but you can clearly see the R in “AIR” is off to the right of the E in “NIKE”. I think it looks less bad because it’s red on black rather than the light gray on the black cements, which is such a contrast that it makes it stick out more.

I thought so too at first glance but you can clearly see the R in “AIR” is off to the right of the E in “NIKE”. I think it looks less bad because it’s red on black rather than the light gray on the black cements, which is such a contrast that it makes it stick out more.
Here’s where I have some hope, look at the top left point of the N, on both shoes and where it lines up with the bottom left bump of the top part of the tab. There is definitely a difference there, to where the Nike looks more aligned with that than the BCs

Here’s where I have some hope, look at the top left point of the N, on both shoes and where it lines up with the bottom left bump of the top part of the tab. There is definitely a difference there, to where the Nike looks more aligned with that than the BCs
You’re right it’s different. If you look at the A and how it’s aligned to the N it’s definitely moved to the left a bit. I still think it’s a little off but whatever. I learned to ignore it on the black cements.

the NIKE AIR is not the problem, it is the fact that the tab are smaller compare to the 99.
If the tabs were bigger they would look nicely centered

the R should end right below the E top dash line

2006, right? Too old....not wearable. I'd sell them before it's too late. Even if you don't get the '20s b/c of the red, the only reason to keep the mars is if you're a hardcore collector and want to have them for the sake of a collection.
Thats why I was selling them. I think they're wearable though, these and a pair of Tour yellows from the same year have pretty firm soles.
I'm shipping them off.

Back
Top Bottom