NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

For everyone passing because of the shape, I respect y’all and appreciate the passion.
Im done worrying about the shape of shoes, I’m excited to finally own a pair.
they look pretty good in the new pics :pimp:

Yeah life’s too short. Gotta pick your battles lol. The 11s and 3s seemed a worthy and noble cause but I personally can’t/won’t exhaust any time or energy into being upset about these. They look aesthetically fine to me. Much better than previous FR4 releases from what I can tell. Decided to copp my first pair of FR4s with these. Not my favorite cw but I of course need for the collection and a NA version is a must.

Backtab comparison
Screenshot_20200910-163907.jpg

Air-Jordan-AJIV-Bred-308497-060-3.jpg

air-jordan-4-white-cement-3.jpg

These aren't "made it taiwan" anymore, so were not getting "Made in taiwan / Indonesia quality.As far as the red goes, im not trippin over it. They'll be worn with primarily black clothing so the red will pop on the shoe, regardless of the shade. Im glad they brought back the "99" flimsy hangtag for these, i plan on using it on those sail ow 5..🔥🔥😎

You know what's strange that I notice, a lot of the female IV's have a pretty good shape to them. I just seen a pair of those rasta 4s or w e they are called and they look pretty good.

I don’t even see any difference in those Backtab comparison pics.
I’ve still never seen anyone run up to someone with a ruler and say “ hey your Nike Air is off centered” :rofl:
:lol: I get it, but I swear, from a distance when I saw people wearing them it looked terrible. I just couldn’t deal with it, and ended up returning them to Footlocker.

We definitely ain't getting 100% 1989 replication with these although that's what we obviously prefer, but I'm OK with getting these 2020 version if they're attainable on release day. These are acceptable for me unlike any other rehash that came out between 1989 to now. All of them were crappy! Just looked like bootleg swap meet shoes.

I swear the most noticeable differences for me especially when comparison pictures are posted are the originals are always beefier, bulkier in shape and the rehashes are always smaller with the shape details.

The thirst for these are already there. They got our attention especially giving us an early look. As soon as the early in hand reviews start rolling out, the demand will skyrocket. Im prying for a fair chance to obtain to say the least.

Back
Top Bottom