NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

Quality of these is horrible. Dents on the toe box of each shoe, glue marks, creases and stained laces. Glue marks and creases I can live with but dents and stained laces?

568DD1AB-0424-45DE-8104-42261BD48BD6.gif

My DSG order page says "Standard Delivery : Friday, 12/4/20" nothing there about it being a pre-order, even contacted support to change something on my address and they said the order was already sent to the warehouse for processing, should ship out soon.

First of my two pairs shipped, hope it looks good. Looking forward to getting them. First Jordan my dad ever got me back in 89. I though I was going to fly and that I was actually jumping higher. The reality was I still sucked when playing basketball.

Unfortunately we now live in a world where intent doesn’t matter, it’s all perception. That being said, I’ve bought a couple of shoes with the intent to flip and sold others I intended to keep. Wouldn’t consider myself a reseller based off those numbers but to the one person begrudgingly overpaying me for a pair they couldn’t get at retail, I’m a reseller.
I don’t understand why this is ever even discussed. If you own something then you can do whatever you want with it. You can look at it or wear it or throw it in the trash if you want. This holier than thou “I wear all my shoes so I’m better than the next guy” or “I only oop for retail” bragging is super cringe.
Nobody should feel bad about selling something to someone for a price they’re willing to pay. Reselling has always been a thing for anything collectible.

Not directed at you DecepticonRumble DecepticonRumble just my .02.

First of my two pairs shipped, hope it looks good. Looking forward to getting them. First Jordan my dad ever got me back in 89. I though I was going to fly and that I was actually jumping higher. The reality was I still sucked when playing basketball.

Heh...I hear you! I was the same but still felt "special" having my WC4s. Only a handful of kids in my highschool had Jordans. There was literally only me with my WCs, and one guy with the BCs, and two brothers, one with the FRs, and one with the 3s. Can't recall if they were the WC or FR; I think they were the latter.

I had actually sprained my ankle very badly playing soccer in my Air Max 1s (red) and was in a cast and crutches wearing just the left WC4. I recall after getting the cast off, the right shoe wasn't as cushy from not being worked in as much. It drove me nuts as I like symmetry (yes, I'm the speckle density guy ;-)) Back then you could actually feel the air compressing when walking....heh.

With talk of bad quality and bad materials, I think this pair I got is one of the worst I’ve ever seen. It’s a bump and is underneath the leather. You can feel it on the toe box and inside the shoe. Although it was final sale I went right back and exchanged them. Smh terrible and I have no idea how this pair got past “quality control”. All was resolved and the pie I exchanged for was great with no issues.
2702671-7df3f2f2225c55e15cc327007a923dc6.jpg
fcd33659-a64b-4eaa-af89-29577ade4c67-jpeg.2702764

289466b0-deb2-11e9-b1db-07466e0a3932

:rofl:

Last edited:
My DSG order page says "Standard Delivery : Friday, 12/4/20" nothing there about it being a pre-order, even contacted support to change something on my address and they said the order was already sent to the warehouse for processing, should ship out soon.
FYI the screenshot w/ the preorder date was from my order confirmation email, and I saw a few other confirms that had the same text (there was also something on the product page but I can't find a screenshot of that one). My order status page is similar to yours and says "Standard Delivery : Saturday, 12/5/20".

One of them is bound to be right, hopefully they start shipping sooner, but we may need to wait a little bit before they do.

I'm not sure what SX's true costs are but from the outside looking in, they're making a killing off of resellers with releases like these.. The mark up buyers are having to pay GOAT and SX for the guarantee of authenticity is _______________. I'm still not sure how I feel about it.

I see these skyrocketing in price sometime next year though. Look at what happened to the breds. They're selling for like $450 now. That Nike Air is a big deal. The resellers who are willing to sit on these for that long will definitely reap the rewards IMO

If actually paid the resell price on stockx...held on to the shoe...then resold it again. There are hundreds of shoes like that on stockx. You can check the price history and see that they were $50 over retail...maybe $100 over retail....then shot up to $200+ over retail. Remember, you only need ONE person out here who is willing to buy them at your price. Stimulus checks help everyone who has a pair of sneakers to sell lol

Just got back from Finish Line picking up my reservation Retro 1's. As I was checking out, they had the Fire Red 4 sitting on the check-out counter, so I asked if they had my size and the young lady said hold on, went in the back and came out with my pair (and they're flawless). What made it even better is I paid below retail for the 1's and 4's as I had $40 in rewards and eBates/Rakuten gave me $30 cash back for the 4's and $25.50 for the 1's even though this was an in-store purchase and listed as only 1% cash back :nthat:.

*(Bonus pic of Air Max 90's that just got delivered that I was able to cop from Nike on last Wednesday for $57)

Jays.png

Just got back from Finish Line picking up my reservation Retro 1's. As I was checking out, they had the Fire Red 4 sitting on the check-out counter, so I asked if they had my size and the young lady said hold on, went in the back and came out with my pair (and they're flawless). What made it even better is I paid below retail for the 1's and 4's as I had $40 in rewards and eBates/Rakuten gave me $30 cash back for the 4's and $25.50 for the 1's even though this was an in-store purchase and listed as only 1% cash back :nthat:.

*(Bonus pic of Air Max 90's that just got delivered that I was able to cop from Nike on last Wednesday for $57)

Jays.png
Baller day.

My FNL only had a single size 14 left.

SNKRS pair just arrived. I'm actually amazed how fast Nike is getting with sending the product out.

Mine didn't have any noteworthy flaws other than the slight pre-creasing in the toe which I assume is not going to be lasting.

Side note: I wish Nike put the hole in the box like they did with Black Cements. That made it easier to pull them off a stack of other shoe boxes. Not a big deal though.

Last edited:
Heh...I hear you! I was the same but still felt "special" having my WC4s. Only a handful of kids in my highschool had Jordans. There was literally only me with my WCs, and one guy with the BCs, and two brothers, one with the FRs, and one with the 3s. Can't recall if they were the WC or FR; I think they were the latter.

I had actually sprained my ankle very badly playing soccer in my Air Max 1s (red) and was in a cast and crutches wearing just the left WC4. I recall after getting the cast off, the right shoe wasn't as cushy from not being worked in as much. It drove me nuts as I like symmetry (yes, I'm the speckle density guy ;-)) Back then you could actually feel the air compressing when walking....heh.

Right? I mean I remember them feeling so comfortable nothing similar with what we get today. I cannot even wear the black cement 4s as they are so uncomfortable on my feet.

Actually happy my pair from SNKRS took a little bit to ship. Was able to get a rep via chat to apply the First Responder discount code retroactively since the shoes were not actually sent out yet. 174$ I'll take it.

Back
Top Bottom