NIKE Air Jordan IV OG White Fire Red: Black Friday 2020: Nov. 28th

I was born in 89’

The OGs are my Holy Grails, I’m glad I copped multiples. These will be sought out after in a couple years.

BD99B963-CF17-443A-BEF7-C5B6A71771E3.jpeg
3103CBE5-6B84-4D66-AD39-E993E97B02FF.jpeg

This would be me EASILY, if they'd just FIX the problems I mentioned above. In the end, money saved I guess.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Not sure how they decided to put the attention to detail into the AM III and not some of these JB classics. Though they did put a lot of work into the 11s and some into the 3s, so maybe it's a matter of time. Sure, the 4 lace tabs, and height (ex. BC4), and mesh angle, but not the shape. Maybe b/c the AM90/III is a model they pump out in way more volume, and they plan on using the new shape for all of those GRs eventually so it's worth the time/money.....Who knows.

I wouldn't hold my breath that the 4s will ever get respectably close to the correct form in our lifetime. If you don't like the current shape, better to just move on...sadly.

Not sure how they decided to put the attention to detail into the AM III and not some of these JB classics. Though they did put a lot of work into the 11s and some into the 3s, so maybe it's a matter of time. Sure, the 4 lace tabs, and height (ex. BC4), and mesh angle, but not the shape. Maybe b/c the AM90/III is a model they pump out in way more volume, and they plan on using the new shape for all of those GRs eventually so it's worth the time/money.....Who knows.

I wouldn't hold my breath that the 4s will ever get respectably close to the correct form in our lifetime. If you don't like the current shape, better to just move on...sadly.

Man I just said the same thing on Instagram Idk if they'll ever do us right with a AJ4. It's super dissatisfying my buddy OGorBust on youtube just posted a review of his DS OG pair and it crushed me looking at the differences in the retros.

Man I just said the same thing on Instagram Idk if they'll ever do us right with a AJ4. It's super dissatisfying my buddy OGorBust on youtube just posted a review of his DS OG pair and it crushed me looking at the differences in the retros.

Great minds....heh. Can you share the link to your buddy's video?

That's ALL because of ankle collar being cut lower.

vlcsnap-2021-02-17-22h18m53s060++.png

It causes everything else to be lower, bunched together, & farther apart. Man NT, y'all don't know how bad I wish they'd fix this ****. I mean it could even be TOO HIGH, just like the patent cut was on the Black Concords. I'd give these dicks an A+ just for the ****ing effort. Especially, at this ****ing point in the game.

|l |l |l |l |l
I absolutely *** love this! I agree 110% I would rather have them a tad bit too high then too low. It throws the shoe off bad. Btw OGorBust just did a BC4 video.

There is a new 4 dropping its supposedly white/black/red colorway. None of the leakers know what it is but it would be awesome if they re-did these completely correct. I know it will never happen but I wonder what will come.

There is a new 4 dropping its supposedly white/black/red colorway. None of the leakers know what it is but it would be awesome if they re-did these completely correct. I know it will never happen but I wonder what will come.
isn’t that one supposed to be the Oreo joints?

isn’t that one supposed to be the Oreo joints?

Zsneakerheadz and Sole Heat on Feet just put up a shadow of the 4 silhouette and said it's an unknown colorway at this point. That Reverse oreo sounded super fire tho. Idk if they're still doing those since they haven't unveiled them or anything yet.

I didn't need to even see them in person, to know I'd be disappointed. I been disappointed in this model for decades.

I'm gonna leave these here, to remind y'all of how butchered this model continues to be. Why they won't fix these ****ing issues IRKS the **** out of me, like NO OTHER.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

vlcsnap-2021-02-17-22h17m40s161.png
vlcsnap-2021-02-17-22h17m55s437.png
vlcsnap-2021-02-17-22h18m53s060.png
vlcsnap-2021-02-17-22h18m38s897.png

vlcsnap-2021-02-17-22h19m22s650.png

vlcsnap-2021-02-17-22h18m53s060.png

I don't care WHO I offend, and whomever is tired of me mentioning it. That ****ed up low ankle on retros, KILLS THEE ENTIRE SHOE. EVERYTHING. IT MAKES THE REST OF THE MODEL LOOK FUNNY, WEIRD, DISPROPORTIONATE, and LIKE A STRAIGHT UP FAKE!!! Anyone who spends $200+ on these knowing what they originally looked like, needs their ****ing heads examined!

WTF was I even thinking, this morning? I'm SOOOO GLAD I DIDN'T GET THROUGH!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You’re absolutely right. I do need my head examined. And this is a great comparison here.

Back
Top Bottom