Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Champs is so glitchy! I entered ship to home for that one, but i cant even see whats going on. Will i just get a charge on my credit card if I won? and if so when?

Keep getting this error trying to confirm. WTF is this?
895BCB16-3524-4EEF-BEAF-31771F5B3E73.png

Champs is so glitchy! I entered ship to home for that one, but i cant even see whats going on. Will i just get a charge on my credit card if I won? and if so when?

If I'm not mistaken, you will see a charge before you get an actual notification that you won the ship to option. You may see that pending charge later this evening? I can't remember.

If I'm not mistaken, you will see a charge before you get an actual notification that you won the ship to option. You may see that pending charge later this evening? I can't remember.

If you win the ship to home option, you should see a charge some time tonight. I believe on the west coast we got then around 8pm.

I took screenshots of the issues. If I can’t confirm I will be making a trip to Champs to claim my pair first thing tomorrow.

I forgot I put in at ftl. I'm waitlisted in- store. In the running for online. I don't need either with my Hibbetts win.

I got the error for a while but got through. But now app won't tell me where and doesn't show the QR code either smh. Hopefully when there's less traffic it'll pop up.
Screenshot_20220909-164802.jpg

Back
Top Bottom