Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

ACFA2D47-E22D-4595-A5E3-5D34D1E01E92.jpeg

Pick Up The Phone Baby

Someone a few pages back said quality on GS pairs was bad. Boy they weren’t lying. I’m not even one of those quality snobs. I usually don’t care much but the pair I picked up from JD for my lady was maybe one of the worst pairs I’ve ever bought. Should’ve checked them out better. Now I gotta go and buy another pair and try to make a good pair out of the set smh. I hope my pair doesn’t show up looking crazy.

Unmmmm yes. 😄

Just this discussion & me picturing him in a Wizards jersey is spoiling my morning. 😄
Let's continue the discussion shall we?

As a true fan of basketball, pls explain how all this below is forgettable:

"Jordan returned to the NBA in 2001 to play for the Washington Wizards and though he was not the same player, he did have some great performances. On January 4th, 2003, Jordan put up 41 points against the Indiana Pacers at 39 years, 321 days to become the then oldest player to reach 40 points in a regular-season game, surpassing his own record from 2002 (38 years, 343 days).

However, he was only getting started.

Only 28 days after scoring 41 points against Indiana and beating Malone's previous record, Jordan continued his scoring outbursts with 45 points in a game against the New Orleans Hornets to give the Wizards a five-point victory.

Jordan was set to retire after the 2002-03 NBA season and this was his highest-scoring game of what was his final year in the league.

On February 21st, 2003, Jordan had the 173rd and final 40-point game of his NBA career. Just four days after turning 40 years old, 'His Airness' put up 43 points against the New Jersey Nets.

He made 18 of his 30 field-goal attempts in that game and did not shoot a single three-pointer en route to his 43-point night and the Wizards' three-point win over the reigning Eastern Conference champions, who would represent the East in the 2003 NBA Finals too."

#NeverForgotten

They sit on there awhile before people really started noticing and buying them up. They dropped between 9:10MT and 9:15MT. They sit for like over an hour and then when people caught wind of them on there, they flew fast. By 10:50MT they were gone. They did have a few restock of select sizes a few times.

Did they have size 15 or the normal stop at 14?

Let's continue the discussion shall we?

As a true fan of basketball, pls explain how all this below is forgettable:

"Jordan returned to the NBA in 2001 to play for the Washington Wizards and though he was not the same player, he did have some great performances. On January 4th, 2003, Jordan put up 41 points against the Indiana Pacers at 39 years, 321 days to become the then oldest player to reach 40 points in a regular-season game, surpassing his own record from 2002 (38 years, 343 days).

However, he was only getting started.

Only 28 days after scoring 41 points against Indiana and beating Malone's previous record, Jordan continued his scoring outbursts with 45 points in a game against the New Orleans Hornets to give the Wizards a five-point victory.

Jordan was set to retire after the 2002-03 NBA season and this was his highest-scoring game of what was his final year in the league.

On February 21st, 2003, Jordan had the 173rd and final 40-point game of his NBA career. Just four days after turning 40 years old, 'His Airness' put up 43 points against the New Jersey Nets.

He made 18 of his 30 field-goal attempts in that game and did not shoot a single three-pointer en route to his 43-point night and the Wizards' three-point win over the reigning Eastern Conference champions, who would represent the East in the 2003 NBA Finals too."

My man...look above. 😄 I'm not denying he wasn't still ballin.

I simply don't like picturing MJ in a Wizards jersey. 😄 It's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom