Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

One of these days this link will actually let you check out...lol
I’m pretty sure there is no stock available. If you add the shoe to cart and then, in checkout, select the shoe, it takes you back to a page where it shows the draw has ended.

I just saw it. But you said you’re going to stay strong at one pair too. Which is it? 😂
:lol:I'm good for now, just going to stick with the one solid pair I got on Saturday. I don't really want to order a pair online and hope I'm happy with the QC. I know it's easy to return it if not, but after returning the other pair just now, I suddenly felt a wave of calmness take hold. I'm over it for now and happy with what I have. I'll load up more on the WCIIIs in 2023; I don't mind the "reimagined" idea that much, as long as they aren't over the top. WCs and Concords are my all-time 1A and 1B Js, always have been. I've never owned a single pair of WCs with NA on the heel so best believe I'm gonna go buck-wild on that one LOL

:lol:I'm good for now, just going to stick with the one solid pair I got on Saturday. I don't really want to order a pair online and hope I'm happy with the QC. I know it's easy to return it if not, but after returning the other pair just now, I suddenly felt a wave of calmness take hold. I'm over it for now and happy with what I have. I'll load up more on the WCIIIs in 2023; I don't mind the "reimagined" idea that much, as long as they aren't over the top. WCs and Concords are my all-time 1A and 1B Js, always have been. I've never owned a single pair of WCs with NA on the heel so best believe I'm gonna go buck-wild on that one LOL
I think you’ll change your mind again. :lol:

Theses are a great retro. It's a fact.

But in addition to the butchered thickness/boldness of the EP, the entire upper of 3's is still shrunken/too low. This doesn't get discussed as much as the EP & toe shape. Not complaining just posting for discussion.

This pic shows the difference perfectly.

The retro actually looks better style wise. That’s why they refer to them as “remastered”. They’re not supposed to look identical to the OG they’re meant to be a modern better version. Nike deserves a 10/10 for these.

The retro actually looks better style wise. That’s why they refer to them as “remastered”. They’re not supposed to look identical to the OG they’re meant to be a modern better version. Nike deserves a 10/10 for these.
do they though? let's not forget they retailed for $210. we should be expecting this level of quality for a shoe north of $200, not lauding nike and patting them on the back for a job well done.

also, these are 9/10 not 10/10. paint could be better but overall, best retro nike/jb has done in a while.

there had to be a ton of these made since everyone doubling and triple up with ease

figured since this is the back to school jordan this year

wish they released the white cement 3 instead of these. **** that reimagined bull **** man.
School started a month ago. This isn’t a back to school shoe lol. The general public just wasn’t interested in this show like that. The past 4-5 JB releases are still sitting in stores.

We'll definitely have to agree to disagree in terms of them looking better than the OG's "style wise." :lol:

Your remastered theory is hilarious as well. :lol: JB just sucks at remaking most Jordans how they're actually supposed to be.

Did anyone else notice pending charges on their account from when they tried to order on NBA store? I'm guessing they're not going to go through but it appears that every time I hit submit it hit me with a charge even though no confirmation.

They’re not supposed to look identical to the OG they’re meant to be a modern better version.

Did you look like this when you wrote that?

1663020616189.gif

Unless the term remastered has been redefined, it was always supposed to mean the shoe was to be accurate to its original. The "modern better" version is new to me.
nah, you have it right. the intention of the remastered initiative was to get them as close as possible to the OGs.

Spent so much time going back and forth with myself over whether or not I REALLY need 2 pairs of these and once I finally decided on buying a second pair they were gone from NBA store and now Hibbetts. :lol: SNKRS pair says "preparing shipment" so hopefully they'll ship soon. If these restock again I'll definitely grab a second pair so I can wear one as a pair of beaters. My '18 Black Cements are still going strong but they got put through the ringer when I wore em as daily's during my 2018-2019 year in college. They got me through many a rainy, snowstorm-y day and it shows.

Even the Protro‘s are meant and made to look exactly like the OG’s just with updated cushioning for performance.

So wha’s that dude talking about? :rofl:

I definitely thought you were a Midwest dude this whole time.

No homie, I was born and raised in L.A. Although I'm a Lakers fan for life, I still liked Michael Jordan and his shoe line, specifically the stuff from the bygone era. His shoes and him just had that crossover appeal as evidenced by fans from all regions who wore/wear Jordan Brand stuff.

Not surprising from this guy.

It's like he needs attention like a reality show star.

Could you name the shoes that tickle your inside so that I can stay FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR away from those!

I don't want a shoe tickling anything of mine.

1663014037799.gif

How is that even possible regarding shoes on your feet? That post coming from that guy lacked any logic.

Nah, there are restocks currently underway. Try for retail and wait it out a few weeks. Resell likely to stay the same or go down.

I could be wrong, but with so many pairs floating around I can't see the resell value being that high for the foreseeable future.

...I doubt they're done with the restocks.

I think trying to obtain a pair of these online will be a hassle because the bots will most likely hoard them.

I'm hoping the trend with high quantities of the original colorways of classic models continues with every re-release going forward. It's nice to see peeps who truly want them to wear and are true fans of the shoes get theirs due to high quantities.

It's also nice to see high quantities compounded with peeps being able to obtain them at retail price devalue prices by default on the resale market, which will only net $10 or less in profit for the loser resellers out there predicated on too much supply with too many fools trying to resell identical products.

Spent so much time going back and forth with myself over whether or not I REALLY need 2 pairs of these and once I finally decided on buying a second pair they were gone from NBA store and now Hibbetts. :lol: SNKRS pair says "preparing shipment" so hopefully they'll ship soon. If these restock again I'll definitely grab a second pair so I can wear one as a pair of beaters. My '18 Black Cements are still going strong but they got put through the ringer when I wore em as daily's during my 2018-2019 year in college. They got me through many a rainy, snowstorm-y day and it shows.
You should have a dozen Fire Red….to go with a dozen donuts from Crispy Crème!!
Even the Protro‘s are meant and made to look exactly like the OG’s just with updated cushioning for performance.

So wha’s that dude talking about? :rofl:
Have you not seen Star Wars Remastered?

My man gets it. Nike definitely dropped the ball with that remastered label. Should have called them Vintage or Historically Accurate!!

How can I make up something that’s clearly defined in the dictionary? Are y’all really that slow on here? You seriously don’t know what a remastered version of something is?

6F873E90-4958-44AC-96D8-936577C6745E.jpeg
lmao dude pulled up websters instead of the dozens of articles on the internet where nike clearly states what “remastered” meant to jb retros.

take your L and move on.

How can I make up something that’s clearly defined in the dictionary? Are y’all really that slow on here? You seriously don’t know what a remastered version of something is?

6F873E90-4958-44AC-96D8-936577C6745E.jpeg
You do realized that the remaster term was meant for the FR retro of 2006 and and 2013 right?

Or those retros where JB had change the molds/material/jumpman?

JB “remastered” term is define as retroing a jordan to be almost exact as the OG specs

Back
Top Bottom