Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Your shoes look legit, but the QR code is meaningless. Anyone can create a QR code going to any website.
I know for all of you it’s retail or none but this is the only color I want to get as far as the white red goes. I know I’ll strike out as I’ve always so these are my only options. I have my stockx arriving Tuesday and I’m through. Been waiting for these color for a bit. And they might not make them in this same shape again.

I know for all of you it’s retail or none but this is the only color I want to get as far as the white red goes. I know I’ll strike out as I’ve always so these are my only options. I have my stockx arriving Tuesday and I’m through. Been waiting for these color for a bit. And they might not make them in this same shape again.
You’re good bro

Shoes are prolly legit and it was likely an overlook on the pamphlet. Just enjoy em and let these dukes bust ya bawls for buying early :lol:

I believe it’s a better chance his shoes are fake, then being authentic, but either way, it’s still not smart to purchase early. I get the whole theory of no luck in the past, but why not at least try on release day, and even if you strike out, they’ll be so plentiful, that even if you have to go the resell route, it won’t be too bad. To me, that beats the whole are they or aren’t they fake conversations. No pamphlet is not a good sign, but hey, if homie thinks they’re legit, more power to him

My thought process is that the current SX price is very reasonable for resale, but I'm giving myself the chance to cop at retail first. Assuming these early sales are legit from the overseas launch, and the expectation that stock will be plentiful in the U.S., these should be attainable at retail.

That said, I've had bad luck copping anything at retail for quite some time. Though, post launch resell should be the same as now or cheaper UNLESS stock is actually limited and prices shoot up post launch when everyone figures that out. Then I'll wish I'd purchased early.

Stock X pair arrived. Everything looks legit to me 🤷🏾‍♂️

CM_Photogrid_1660330200814.jpg

It’s been awhile since I ordered from StockX but the QRC code used to have the authenticator’s initial and an invoice that showed when the shoes were purchased.

Back
Top Bottom