Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

L on FTL app reservation

L on Hibbet because they thought my manual checkout on my PC was my attempt to use bots

Lucky my SNKRS submission went from pending to Got Em after like 25 mins of panic refreshing

2EB9142A-D886-413F-AC51-6F7E102548B4.jpeg
easiest cop in a long time.. walked in shoe city, dude behind the counter said only 5 people put in for the raffle. rest of the pairs were FCFS :nthat:

In line at FTL to pick up my pair. Only me and one other dude waiting. Right above is Champs and Shoe Palace. I see a grip of people waiting for those stores.

Don't know if a lot of others are having this issue. I had to go thru 3 pairs at Snipes cause the toe boxes were looking wilddd. Didn't even look like a crease it looked like from the way they were shipped/packaged/stored I don't know ...maybe the 2 shoes sitting on top of each other in the box. My 2nd pair from FTL was good on the first go round and when my girl facetimed me for the 3rd pair she had to request a second one cause it was beyond creased for a 228$ (NYC sales tax) shoe. I'm not even OCD picky but these were unacceptable. Am I just buggin?

IMG_6621(1).jpg

Don't know if a lot of others are having this issue. I had to go thru 3 pairs at Snipes cause the toe boxes were looking wilddd. Didn't even look like a crease it looked like from the way they were shipped/packaged/stored I don't know ...maybe the 2 shoes sitting on top of each other in the box. My 2nd pair from FTL was good on the first go round and when my girl facetimed me for the 3rd pair she had to request a second one cause it was beyond creased for a 228$ (NYC sales tax) shoe. I'm not even OCD picky but these were unacceptable. Am I just buggin?

IMG_6621(1).jpg
That would bug the sh*t out of me

Thanks My Dude! :nthat:

Just Watched Wear Testers And Nightwing Is Usually Spot On Personally For Sizing Recs So Happy To Hear They Didn’t Pull A TBIII Pt. 2 On Us :lol:

For me definitely any 3s before the Unite are half a size up like the BC3 and TB3, Katrina 3… but any releases from Unite 3, CG3 and going forward are def TTS, for me at least.

Chris and Foamer are on point when it comes to sizing 💰

I was able to walk in to footlocker this morning in soho and I scooped my bro his pair. The leather is super soft compared to previous threes. These should be so easy to wear I’m hoping we get a true blue retro in this quality.
My FTL an ex Co worker I knew told me they had a 1000 pair

IMG_6621(1).jpg

Snipes didn't work for me this morning and now that's sounding like a good thing, because they sure would've been getting their shoes back ASAP!

1662833134227.gif

IMG_6621(1).jpg
Yup when I went to pick up my pair at D1ck's the first pair they brought out had that paperclip looking indentation so I switched it for another pair which was perfect.

ALWAYS inspect the shoes before you pay

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom