Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Thanks My Dude! :nthat:

Just Watched Wear Testers And Nightwing Is Usually Spot On Personally For Sizing Recs So Happy To Hear They Didn’t Pull A TBIII Pt. 2 On Us :lol:
I usually wear a 10.5 in 3's, So that's what I bought for my early pair, fit really big, so got a 10 today and fits like a glove. Just Saying

Looks like they were keeping it on the low. I overheard one guy said they’re on for reserved. But I asked another and he grabbed a few boxes from upstairs. Surprised they had a sz 9 sitting, but nothing on display. You wouldn’t have thought they carried 😂
She told me alot of the shoes weren't even reserved but they couldn't do fcfs until I guess the DM gave the green light all I knew they said before 7pm for pick up

Are we at the point where GR Jordans are for the people again?
Basically,

Reselling has took a hit with Jordans. Most sneaker discords passed on this drop completely. Also most of the sneaker fashion “influencers” are rocking New Balance now. General public has shifted their attention to Jordan 4s and even 1s are dead and dunks are on the decline.

My lone in store win from DTLR today (have 4 pairs shipping and will keep the best 3 of all of them). Very well done retro. No complaints. These warrant all the positive feedback shared here
1662837633363.jpeg

1662837675368.jpeg

1662837704958.jpeg

Placed an order on FTL around 1 and got shipping already. Lasership though, guess we will see if it makes it.

Are we at the point where GR Jordans are for the people again?

Indeed

The days of people sitting at home with money burning a hole in their pockets, itching to buy ANYTHING are over. I'll always get a chuckle out of people doing backflips to buy Bel-Air 5s

Picture these 3s sitting in any capacity in 2020-2021.. They picked a good time to drop them. The people who actually wanted them feasted. Little resale Billy and company stayed away.

So, everything I wanted this year on the Jordan side was an easy cop. Does this mean the production numbers on GRs are going up? Is that a thing we can celebrate about Gentry being gone? Or is the ease of getting a sneaker at or around retail coming back and Gentry being gone all just a coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom