Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

Just happened to have worn my AT1s and AMMs this week and they were sitting by the door before I put them away. AMM version obviously isn’t actually from the late ‘80s, but still, what a time for Nike’s general design elements, from proportions to materials to colorways.
9103546B-A021-4519-9D3D-37006A2CCF19.jpeg
Big W for fans of the late 80s era. I’m happy that the AT1s are sitting. Might circle back for a pair of the Navys or Photons if I strike out on the Lost and Found 1s

I used to do that, too. Then I realized I was operating backward because often I’d end up selling my extra pair (especially if I had more than two pairs). That meant someone else ended up getting to wear my best pair while I only ever wore my worse pair(s) LOL
So now I do the opposite. And even if I get to the worst pair, I usually don’t care by then because I’ve gotten to wear that shoe so much by then that I’m over the little nit-picky flaws.
An interesting way of looking at it. I may have to start doing it that way on pairs that I triple up on, though the only ones I’ve done that with are the last Concords and Bred 11 releases, and the 2019 Infared 6. All 3 of my Cords and Infareds are perfect. Wearing my worst Bred 11 still but that’s my fav shoe anyway so i will eventually wear all 3 most likely.

Ummm....I don't think so.

Screenshot_20220911-072139_Chrome.jpg
That still accurate? I was wondering how old Jamal Crawford was in his last year with Phoenix. Turns out he was 39 yrs old and 20 days, when he dropped 51 pts (off the bench). He is the oldest to drop 50+ and it was also the most pts scored off the bench. Pretty dope but I guess MJ still holds that record above

Any sites still got Mens pairs online?

Back
Top Bottom