Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I really want to double up now on these because I love them but there are other releases I want to save for.
See Nike says your chances of getting a shoe like the reimagined chicagos are equal, but if you look at my SNKRS purchases history, and other people’s history, you can see that statement is not true. See normally if i try to get a shoe on SNKRS, there’s a 50/50 chance of winning, but the reimagined chicagos are genetic freaks, and they are not normal, so I got a 25% chance, AT BEST chance of winning, but then you add bots to the mix, my chances drastic go down. See I got a 33% chance of winning, but the bots got a 66% chance of winning , so if I take my 33% chance, minus my 25% chance, I have a 8% chance of winning. But if you take the bots 75% chance of winning, and you add 66% chance of winning, then i have a 141% chance of losing to the bots. See the numbers don’t lie, and they spell a disaster for me come release day on those.
1663564585758.gif
You’re thinking too much. You have a chance. Be positive.

Got 2 pairs. Got my true Sz 9 from finish line. Tried them on, a lil too big. Went on offer up yesterday, found a 8.5, fit perfectly, on feet today. I could care less about tumbled/not tumbled, these things are creased up after being in them for an hour. What I didn’t want to do was pay $200+ for shoes that didn’t fit me right. Now I need to figure out what to do with the size 9. Return or hold on to them and flip later on
If you aren’t strapped for cash, hold on to them.

My Fire Red triple-up summary, all 11.5:

LN4 - Prod 3/02/22
- Richard's Online
- mismatch leathers, nice pebbled right and left not so much...
- some odd indentations on the toe box of the smoother leather shoe
- Best N/A of the bunch
- Biggest L due to leathers and toebox dents - SOLD

LN4 - Prod 3/07/22
- JD Brick & Mortar/Mall
- Slightly low left N/A
- Low EP
- Equal pebble
- Best of the bunch overall, closest to perfect imho - Keeper

LN3 - Prod 4/20/22
- JD Online EA
- Higher EP but equal for both L/R
- Slightly low left N/A
- Equal pebble
- 2nd Best - Keeper

Ironically, the pair that I ran out to the mall on release day to grab from leftovers right after cut-off ended up being the best.

Copped my third and final pair. Man I’m digging these.

I've never had a release make me want to sell a previous version before, but after putting these on my feet yesterday it made the BC3s look terrible. They really screwed those up.

Bruh the more I saw posts in here pointing out the exaggerated elephant print panties and horrid shape the more I was inclined to sell them which I did. All 3 pairs I sold. No regrets.

Shoutout to my now ex who put me on “p” punishment for copping them and the all star 2018 kicks. Hope you’re reading this big head. :blush:

Listed my co.jp Denim 3s as soon as I hit on snkrs. Fire reds just delivered today and waiting at home. If they don't pass qc, I'll have no 3s lol.

I've never had a release make me want to sell a previous version before, but after putting these on my feet yesterday it made the BC3s look terrible. They really screwed those up.
Most would agree the Black Cement 3 is the best of the colorways and, possibly, the greatest Air Jordan ever made. But the mold from those years was just terrible. Because of the care put into this Fire Red 3 it is easily the greatest AJ3 release since 1988. If they can do the same for the BC when it eventually comes you may have the greatest retro ever produced. :tongue:

Most would agree the Black Cement 3 is the best of the colorways and, possibly, the greatest Air Jordan ever made. But the mold from those years was just terrible. Because of the care put into this Fire Red 3 it is easily the greatest AJ3 release since 1988. If they can do the same for the BC when it eventually comes you may have the greatest retro ever produced. :tongue:
BC3 in the 22 fire red mold still wouldn’t touch the 99 BC4 imo.

Back
Top Bottom