Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Not tryin' to change to subject, but besides the 4's mold & shape. The one Jordan shoe, & colorway that needs a proper retro is these right here.

I know y'all NT'ers agree...

There are wearable 02 pairs out there. Then you have the DMP and '12s. We don't need those anytime soon.[/quote]

disagree. Hated the dmp fire obvious reasons and hatred the 2012 pair because it was all black and all one material. And are 02's wearable without nubuck/durabuck rubbing off like on the 2000 infrareds?

Last edited:
^^^ yeah.

I passed on the 2013's @PmpDaddyRobFord
, I wasn't feelin' em for some reason. My money wasn't right at the time, anyways...

Those 06's tho...

:pimp:

Were on point.

Both these retros sucked to be 100 with you. Also fellas read over the posts let's remain on topic no profanity. That also means reinterations too. Keep it on topic.

Seems like most will have the small E and some might get lucky. My guess is they made like 100,000 of them before they noticed the mistake then they fixed it but kept the bad ones rather than remake them.
Either that or they were made in different factories.

Hope the small E makes these easy to get.

Can't wait until the 23rd! I actually thought they were $230 so $220 is good for me. :pimp:

There are wearable 02 pairs out there. Then you have the DMP and '12s. We don't need those anytime soon.
Well too bad because these are coming out soon with the Cardinals. It wouldn't make any sense not to release them.

We haven't seen a decent retro of these in too long.

How you gonna call 2012's charcoal 7s when they're all black though? I would like a pair that actually uses the color charcoal this time. And tone down that godawful purple from last time.

Last edited:
Outside of NT(land even inside nt), these aren't making a while bunch of noise on the hype train. Y'all may be able to cop that Monday

Well too bad because these are coming out soon with the Cardinals. It wouldn't make any sense not to release them.

We haven't seen a decent retro of these in too long.

How you gonna call 2012's charcoal 7s when they're all black though? I would like a pair that actually uses the color charcoal this time. And tone down that godawful purple from last time.

This. Although the '02's had the best quality, the DMP's looked the closest, & best IMHO.

My 2012's are still DS. I like those also, but with wear they look terrible. The red & purple paint starts chipping quickly too. This is the one retro colorway, they've yet to get right.

The charcoal color is always too light, or dark, and the purple too bright. Like I said, and I know I'm in the minority... But the DMP's looked the best, & closest to the OG's IMO.

Repped when I get a chance too tonytobacco tonytobacco .

Last edited:

Marty friedman know what's up

View media item 2090176
Bet you don't listen to Megadeth tho

Jason Newsted would rock OG J's as well

View media item 2090573

When rockers and heavy metal artists wore skinny and tight fitting jeans before they became the norm with the urban community in the current era.

The 60s and 70s urban communities rocked skin tight jeans and sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom