Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Rather have a semi crook E than a L on sadderday lol :smokin

Last edited:
I'm just not looking forward to getting these and the Foams back to back.

I'm just not looking forward to getting these and the Foams back to back.
And uptempos 
sick.gif

These in a week and a half, 2 weeks later Red Tag 1s, a month after that breds... 
ohwell.gif

I'm probably looking at Ebay so I'm focusing on Breds right now. I'm not buying those on Ebay. Hopefully these resell like the Cement4 @ 20 over retail. I'd glady pay 20 dollars more to preview the pair I'm getting and attempt to avoid the ol' low E.

Last edited:
These look amazing. Hopefully they'll be easy to get like cements

Cement 4's are so comfortable. Loving the new Ortholite Insoles Jordan's have been using.

Last edited:
These are my retirement pair

Before you say "yeah right"...these were the first shoes ever to be put on me as a baby, this exact colorway.

I've bought sooo many shoes because of this shoe hobby, I have what I want, just these are the pair to bring things full circle for me.

I'm turning 26 (old to some, young to others) this year, I'm heading back to finish college, I have my own place now, no more car payment, I've "grown out" of the shoe habit for many reasons.

Maybe in 10-15 years when my current inventory starts to crumble :x I may pick up a pair here and there.

But these...these are the ones that make me say "I'm fully content"

Last edited by a moderator:
These are my retirement pair

Before you say "yeah right"...these were the first shoes ever to be put on me as a baby, this exact colorway.

I've bought sooo many shoes because of this shoe hobby, I have what I want, just these are the pair to bring things full circle for me.

I'm turning 26 (old to some, young to others) this year, I'm heading back to finish college, I have my own place now, no more car payment, I've "grown out" of the shoe habit for many reasons.

Maybe in 10-15 years when my current inventory starts to crumble :x I may pick up a pair here and there.

But these...these are the ones that make me say "I'm fully content"
salute and i wish you the best. I just finished college but don't know what to do with myself just yet. These are deff my last purchase for a while. I'm only coping because i choose not to buy the previous pairs when they dropped

Back
Top Bottom