Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Put in my 4 sad tickets this morning at my local. Gotta make another round tommorow morning but wondering if it's even necessary. With my luck it probably is lol.

Last edited:
I just called Willowbrook.  They're sticking to the usual lineup Wednesday morning at 8am for a ticket.  Kicks USA in East Orange said they don't even know if they're getting them, which is straight bogus.  They claimed they didn't even get the Oxydized green 14's, which is a straight up lie.  I should've called them fools instead of my girl doing it.  Just goes to show why you can't deal with East Orange.  

For my Houston folk, Shiekhs Baybrook is late in receiving their ticket code from headquarters to post up in their stores (******* ridiculous for a company to withhold releasing their codes to all the stores at different times)...........so there is no Shiekh code for the Baybrook code as of today.

It might change tomorrow, but don't bother heading down to Baybrook as of right now for the Shiekh code.........they don't have one at the moment
mean.gif

Put in 2 raffles, my girl put in 2 for me, not gonna bother too much, they seem veryyy easy to get

It starts...
Pretty bear dead though........that was like the only Shiekh code posted up today.

But like I mentioned in my previous post, it seems there are some issues going on with Shiekh codes at certain stores being released today (how the hell did HQ not release Baybrook's code to their own store......**** sakes)

Last edited:
It starts...

Pretty bear dead though........that was like the only Shiekh code posted up today.

But like I mentioned in my previous post, it seems there are some issues going on with Shiekh codes at certain stores being released today (how the hell did HQ not release Baybrook's code to their own store......**** sakes)

Agreed. Something must be delayed. I haven't seen any for other California branches except for the one posted in the previous page.

Thanks for looking though.

Agreed. Something must be delayed. I haven't seen any for other California branches except for the one posted in the previous page.

No doubt, I'll probably start branching out around Houston tomorrow after my doctor's appointment.  Galleria is guaranteed to at least have their Shiekhs code up by then.....and possibly Baybrook hopefully

Here are some Sheikh codes for SoCal:

Lakewood Mall:

7BE6BE28DC

Cerritos Mall:

E43A006E3A

Glendale:

638F6D87CF

Northridge:

F5EE86AAD4

West Covina:

175533495D

Crenshaw:

DFD74139C4

Stonewood:

1C8388C6E6

Tyler Mall:

FC922B0F14

Last edited:
Even when the soles yellow on these they still look sickkkkkk

I went to champs they told me they only do their raffles til 5.. what about ppl with jobs??

I need one pair at least

My pair is locked in, same dude who told me that this was limited, hook me up, lol. He really didn't know what he was talking about

Today was busy, first I had an eye doctor appointment (LensCrafters in Northwoods Mall). After the appointment I secured some glasses (Ray Bans with plastic frames, first time trying plastic frames). Then I went input some raffles at Finish Line, Champs, Foot Locker, and Jimmy Jazz (Most of the workers were female at every store so I turned on Master Player Pimp Sakuragi and did some flirting). My father's birthday was today so I spent some time with him, all in all Today Was A Good Day.[/B]

C'mon young grasshopper. You flirt, get the number, get the connect, and possibly the disco. Like your guy Pac said, "Believe and you can achieve, just look at me".

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom