Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I got 2/3 between 2 Shoe Palaces and 1 Footlocker but only answered one call in time so struck out on 1 that I actually won. Maybe it's just me but those results are much better than I've done before. Maybe these are really a proper GR. I don't imagine them sitting but anyone who wants to should be able to cook. 

Ok when I go pick up the shoes, do they let u look at em/check em out? Or do the employees rush u and make u buy sight unseen?I wanna make sure I don't have a messed up pair.

You got every right to open the box and inspect before you pay. Don't let anyone rush you. I haven't tried on a release in a long time and I don't know if they're down with that with hot releases, but definitely inspect and if you're not satisfied ask for a different pair.

Ok when I go pick up the shoes, do they let u look at em/check em out? Or do the employees rush u and make u buy sight unseen?I wanna make sure I don't have a messed up pair.

some places can be a bit rushy-rushy

i try to get there early in the pick-up window to inspect

cause if you go later & ask to see another pair, they can easily tell you there isn't one (even if there is) as people have already come & gone

Last edited:
some places can be a bit rushy-rushy

i try to get there early in the pick-up window to inspect

cause if you go later & ask to see another pair, they can easily tell you there isn't one (even if there is) as people have already come & gone

This is true. Also every store and even employee will be different. Some act like they're doing you a favor when you're the one dropping the cash. Others will make sure you're happy and be very helpful. Keep in mind they deal with hundreds of phone calls and people asking them the same stuff everyday along with people who always complain.

Sometimes they'll open the box for you and other times they'll want to just get you to pay and keep the line moving.

Hit on one of my 1 of my 3 raffles.
So i have a pair if they don't see Swoosh. :pimp: :pimp:

It really depends on the store.

I'm in SoCal now, but I used to live up north. For the WC IVs, I won a pair at Champs Southland in Hayward. Their manager was a complete jack wagon. TOTAL tool. There were a few people in front of me and this guy absolutely wouldn't let anyone open their boxes until after they paid. When I questioned it, he literally told me, "Either you want 'em or you don't." I complained to corporate because there were 2 or 3 other times he was a true Richard to me AND my girl AND my daughter. Corporate didn't do JACK.

Anyway, you might run into that from time to time. I must say, since I've been in SoCal the shoe store employees I've come across have been extremely cool. Except for one kind of snotty chick at Champs Santa Ana. :lol:

Last edited:
Lmao banned 1's bring up yeezy hype. Even folks who think they to hip for Jordan's the UB and yeezy crew will be out for those. Then the resell sharks seeing the come up next.

:smh:

And my apologies "banned" 1s :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amazing IMO tho. Hopefully I can get a pair.

Anyway only won that one raffle... So I'm good. But I just don't like these raffles man. Especially if the stores aren't flying straight. :smh:

I got a call from the local shop but I can't pick it up...Imma try to arrange a diff date tho.

Last edited:
Lmao banned 1's bring up yeezy hype. Even folks who think they to hip for Jordan's the UB and yeezy crew will be out for those. Then the resell sharks seeing the come up next.
Im not even ready for the hype (unless they are a SUPER GR 
nerd.gif
).. some of the kiddes going to be in school for the raffles too 

Yea man you have every right too. I always do. Granted I don't nit pick and hold up the line but give a quick look at them.

Does anybody know typically when nike.com will put a retro jordan that doesn't sell out within the first few hours on desktop to purchase ?   Only asking so i can use the 20% off code once they hit desktop

Back
Top Bottom