Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I could talk about how my shoes havent shipped yet and what i paid for them and that type of bs, but no i asked an honest question. Dont disrespect. If you dont have an answer you dont have to comment.

Anyone know how to get rid of these deep scuffs, or oxidation spots... In the toe box of the midsole of my 2011's????
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
I'm thinkin' about sellin' em, but I might just beat em. It's messed up though, they still have a ton a life in them. The nets haven't yellowed, & there's no sign of fog in the air unit at all. Aside from the midsole yellowing, & oxidation on the toe box. They're still in good condition. I've only worn them like 10-12 times, at the most.

Last edited:
I could talk about how my shoes havent shipped yet and what i paid for them and that type of bs, but no i asked an honest question. Dont disrespect. If you dont have an answer you dont have to comment.

C'mon man, no disrespect intended. Just having some fun. The fact is some people don't care about creases at all (I'm one of them) and the fact that people worry about creases on their shoes so much they walk around with a piece of plastic in them is funny too me. But if that's what they want then good for them.
Shoes with creases doesn't = looking busted.

C'mon man, no disrespect intended. Just having some fun. The fact is some people don't care about creases at all (I'm one of them) and the fact that people worry about creases on their shoes so much they walk around with a piece of plastic in them is funny too me. But if that's what they want then good for them.
Shoes with creases= need a new pair

Shoes with creases= need a new pair
They ain't air force ones, nothing wrong with creases.

Ain't nothing wrong with wearing force fields. I do it. It extends the life of the shoe and IMO heavy creasing is :x

Back
Top Bottom