Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Finish Line didn't get anymore of these than anybody else. They just pull stock for online orders from their brick and mortars until they dry up.

I've experienced it on several FNL orders and I actually like the concept.
One of my friends that works at Finish Line says that they receive more store than some other retailers. Most of the raffles I've won have been from Finish Line.

So with these still being readily available the week after release date,  would you guess the same will happen with the True Blue 3's in November ?

I used to rock the Moss Raiders jersey with the 07s lol

Believe it or not, these black Vs are at least partly responsible for me being a Raider fan. The Cliff's Notes version:

I moved to the Bay Area from Baltimore in 1989, more a fan of basketball and baseball than football, right in the middle of one of the Niners' championship seasons. Niners won it all in '90 so their hype train was beyond full effect where I lived.

I'd started to get into football but was still deciding on a team, and I've never been one to jump on championship bandwagons. The Raiders had that mystique and they had the "cool factor" support of the streets. They also had Bo Jackson, arguably the greatest all-around pure athlete of all time. And of course Bo had the whole Bo Knows Nike thing right alongside Air Jordan himself.

The black Vs came along in Spring 1990 and immediately became my favorite shoe ever amid this confluence with all these other factors. Add the fact that the Raider colors matched the Vs perfectly, and viola. I've been a Raider fan ever since.

26 years later, I've indoctrinated my daughter into Raider Nation, and I'm a 15 year season ticket holder.

Last edited:
Really happy with the quality on these. They feel much more light, soft and cushiony compared to the 2011s

UPDATE FOR ANYONE THAT CARES (IF YOU WERE FOLLOWING MY STORY LOL)

SIVAS ENDED UP NOT CHARGING ME ANY CUSTOMS FEES (THAT I KNOW OF AND I LIVE IN NYC FYI) AND NIKE FINALLY SENT ME THE SHIPPING INFO AT 518 AFTER UPS TRIED TO DELIVER EM AT 507 LOL. I CALLED UP DHL AND TOLD THEM IM REFUSING THE PACKAGE AND WENT ONLINE TO UPS TO REFUSE THE NIKE PACKAGE.. BOTH WERE 10.5'S. THEY DONT FIT AND I ONLY WANT MY 11 I GOT IN PERSON.. I DONT NEED 2 CERTAINLY DONT NEED 3 PAIRS ESP. AT 220+ LOL.

NOW I JUST HAVE TO WAIT A FEW DAYS FOR THE RETURNS TO BE MADE AND MY REFUNDS TO KICK IN!

So is it safe to say the only reason I didnt get my cement 4s retail wise, is because it was tax season? 
tired.gif
, because every other nike air shoe have sat..

So is it safe to say the only reason I didnt get my cement 4s retail wise, is because it was tax season? |I , because every other nike air shoe have sat..

It's a possibility. You were able to get them on the restocks for retail and the resale price was not too crazy. They could been had under $280. They were not too difficult to get, but they were more difficult to get compared to these black metallics.

It's a possibility. You were able to get them on the restocks for retail and the resale price was not too crazy. They could been had under $280. They were not too difficult to get, but they were more difficult to get compared to these black metallics.
do you think taking insoles out of 11s will make them fit better, I havent had a pair of 11's in a long time and i hear they run small, I have flat feet and I want a pair but im not going to be able to get a half a size up..

Back
Top Bottom