Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I heard they cause green spots and white spots. I thought about buying from them before and when I saw that I said no thanks.
Yea I bought two cans before I heard what it does so I just wrote them a email. Hoping they say to send the cans back to them and give me a refund

Yea I bought two cans before I heard what it does so I just wrote them a email. Hoping they say to send the cans back to them and give me a refund
Before I buy any cleaner/waterproofing product I always check reviews on Amazon, Scamalert, Ebay, and Reddit

Anyone know any retail spots/authentic sellers that still have these at retail? Kicking myself now for having passed. Looking for a size 12. Reasonable to expect any restocks?

Last edited:
Anyone know any retail spots/authentic sellers that still have these at retail? Kicking myself now for having passed. Looking for a size 12. Reasonable to expect any restocks?

Check the Shoe Palace link posted above. I believe size 12 is still available.

Check the Shoe Palace link posted above. I believe size 12 is still available.

Tried to add to cart but it gave me an error stating the size is unavailable. I saw that they appeared to be available and got excited, only to be denied. Lol I guess I'll keep checking it just in case it becomes available again.

Tried to add to cart but it gave me an error stating the size is unavailable. I saw that they appeared to be available and got excited, only to be denied. Lol I guess I'll keep checking it just in case it becomes available again.

It sucks bro. I hope you eventually get your size for retail.

Do these fit like the supreme 5's? I ask because i realized i had to size down from TTS on the WC4s this year.

Would love to get an extra pair under box price
Anyone know where

I'll even buy from a reseller who got stuck with an extra pair

Back
Top Bottom