Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

You're not upset now, because someone checked u.
smile.gif
But yes, I agree, and that's how it should be.

Repped.

smile.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

That's why they sat in stores so long @heatseeker23.

Repped.

laugh.gif
I wasn't upset before man, no one checked anyone. As I said, you do what you do, he does what he does, and I do what I do. Bottom line is, our love for the shoes! :smile:

Originally Posted by beedee  

I wasn't upset before man, no one checked anyone. As I said, you do what you do, he does what he does, and I do what I do. Bottom line is, our love for the shoes! :smile:
laugh.gif

Whatever you say, fam. I'm cool, & I'm done.

Repped.

wink.gif

Is it just me getting fatter or is JB making narrower shoes every release? I just wore my 5's for the first time and they are super tight compared to my '07 pair and both are Size 11.

I tried them on in store and yes, they did feel like they were really narrow. I loosened the laces a lot, still had a hard time getting my foot in. Felt bad that I bent the crap out of the back of the shoe trying them on, and I didn't end up buying them. Oh well, whoever did buy them, sorry for the creases.

Just scored a pair for 190 flat. Can't wait for em to come in. Legitimately 45 bucks below retail if I purchased em in store. Win [emoji]128522[/emoji]

Do you guys rock your 5s with the lace lock ? I find the 5s lace lock so hard to work around with lol compared to the 6s lace lock

Where Sway?
nerd.gif
Wouldn't mind another 13 under retail.
Ebay bro saw the seller had it at 204 with free shipping.  Hit that "best offer" real quick for 190.  I was nervous because it's a unicron(yes, I meant unicron) size and was worried that someone would hop on it.  Nope, got em.   

These just need to go on sale so I can get another pair. I refuse to pay the $220+ tax like I did to double up.

I've been wearing my pair daily since receiving them in the mail. They have broken in very nicely. When I first got them they were very tight on my foot (I went TTS). Over a couple days though after wearing them they really opened up and I ended up switching out the regular insole (which were making them squeak) for a thicker insole because they broke in so much.

It's part of the shoe, so without it, it wouldn't look right. lol
Lol I'm just struggling to lace them right with that bigger lace lock lmao with the 6s is easier. Any of you guys have on feet pics with the lace lock? 

Back
Top Bottom