Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I would just have to send the Ebay links here for you guys to help me verify they real lol
I got my Blk/Mtllc 5's from eBay last year DS for $200 even, I would definitely try my luck there first before either of the APPS. Not sure if you're allowed to post links that aren't in the LC threads but you could probably throw up a pic or 2 from said listings.

I got my Blk/Mtllc 5's from eBay last year DS for $200 even, I would definitely try my luck there first before either of the APPS. Not sure if you're allowed to post links that aren't in the LC threads but you could probably throw up a pic or 2 from said listings.
You tha man!

Do you think anyone would trade my DS V Black Supreme sz 10 for 2 DS Pairs of Metallics sz 10?

ill even do DS Metallics and DS 2019 Bred IV’s, what yall think

That only applies to certain leather based Jordan's imo. 1s and 3s come to mind for sure but 5s crease pretty terribly at the toe regardless of material.

01E5EA9F-A0CE-409E-A179-EA6529CA8848.jpeg
the blue tint from the soles is long gone but the yellowing starting to creep up & I redid the toebox with shoe trees this time. Still feel like this was the better retro from that year. Wish I kept my extra pair of these

01E5EA9F-A0CE-409E-A179-EA6529CA8848.jpeg
the blue tint from the soles is long gone but the yellowing starting to creep up & I redid the toebox with shoe trees this time. Still feel like this was the better retro from that year. Wish I kept my extra pair of these
I think the rubber at the toe was slanted back helping the upper slant out back then, which makes the slant on these look slightly weird with it going straight up now.

Im still curious what these look like on foot

I think the rubber at the toe was slanted back helping the upper slant out back then, which makes the slant on these look slightly weird with it going straight up now.

Im still curious what these look like on foot

I thought I had a on foot pic saved but I'll take one next time I'll wear them. The slant do stays the same when wearing them but in this pic, the shoe trees was still inside the shoes

Take it as blessing especially if you a person who missed out on these still have a chance to get near retail but I can see these drying up completely in couple more years probably won’t see them for a while either

Exactly why now that it’s a lil dead for the OG Nike Air on the back retro I can play catch up and snatch these up for under 3hundo and fill some gaps on what I’ve slept on :nthat:

prolly gonna cop these over the weekend, then plot on some more joints i missed from this premium og revamp run
I need those Bordeauxs and Aquas,

anyone know first hand if this run of aquas was that much better than the 07?
I beat those into the ground along with the Playoffs

Back
Top Bottom