Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

After coppin the soldier 10s earlier and cha 10s...STILL going in for the kill on these and can't forget the flus and metallic 1s...pockets feelin naked lol rip summer 2016

All these early pics of the supply of these thangs................JULY CANNOT COME ANY SOONER
smokin.gif

I hope these look dope with some jeans. I'm not tall and that tongue would look like a shin guard on me. Other than that, looks great. 3m looks good too.

Oh good God I cannot have these soon enough.  Well, actually that's not true.  If it were I could pay more to have them early, but, y'all know what I mean.  These pics got me fiendin'.  Thanks for the pics AirThompson.  

Some just don't like it when you have your own idea or feedback I guess.
never said others cant have an opinion,. lmfao. youre reaching, hard.

i swear, you guys need some help. i said 3 words, and yall out here writing these long winded, pouty *** responses like someone took away your right to an opinion. ******* dweebs man, while you guys are over here worrying about the color of an air unit thats not even ******* discernable on feet, ill be enjoying this nice weather.
It's OK if you want to be a follower without standards who accepts discrepancies when these are marketed as remastered which is supposed to replicate the originals with details included.

Can't wait to get my pair. I want to double up but might have to settle for one.

could anyone with a pair measure how tall that tongue is from the bottom of sole. I'd like to know before buying please. Will rep for that info. Thanks.

Last edited:
Last edited:
to everyone saying that the tongue is tall, he just didn't lace them all the way up. That is why the shoe looks all deformed.

If thats your make or break,then you should just pass.
I tied both different. The left isn't laced to the upper eyelet tab, whereas the right is. The right looks much better.

I thought it was more of an optical illusion than anything making them higher than they actually are.

[thread="639072"]Quote:[/thread]
For the dude who bought through GOAT have you ever bought from that specific seller. I sometimes wish I could buy from spots that sell early pairs but im scared of getting "grey market pairs".

I've also wondered what are legit spots that sell pre-order?
they go through an authentication process on GOAT so I feel much safer on their than most places.
it says they verify the shoes with the pics they received from the seller to make sure it's the same pair. because of that ive been sticking wit stock x. iffy about goat

I do authentifications for Goat. Yes authentifications are done through pics, however after that verifications are in hand and checked for all red flags. Box labels, production dates, sewing consistency, etc. B-Grades aren't even pushed thru for the sake of the buyer.

Some sellers get their hands on size runs early. I have a connect with a retail store I won't mention for obvi reasons. They're compared always.
thx

Back
Top Bottom