​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
Durabuck, is lookin' OH SOOO official!!! I can't F'in' wait!!! I must cop two pairs, or else.
 ​
Repped @AirThompson.
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​

Last edited by a moderator:
Considering doubling up but I'm not sure if it's smart long term. I want to keep a pair for collection purposes and one to wear

Last edited:
Considering doubling up but I'm not sure if it's smart long term. I want to keep a pair for collection purposes and one to wear
The same here @jaylaw15. We MUST double up, it's the only way for these G. 
smokin.gif
  These are the second best Jordan model & colorway of all time. Well actually, it's tied between these BM 5's, & Black/Infrared 6's.  
laugh.gif
My 2011's will become ultra beaters.

finally! I remember when the 2011 came out I was hella excited. I wont say they were crap (even though they were) but I really disliked the material. everytime I wore them I felt like I had a black cat sitting on my shoes. dam dust magnets. I been waiting for an authentic release like this. I remember when these first released, I was visiting my cousin in cali. I was really young like 5. he had these on with the og lace lock. It was a magnet to my dam face I liked them so much. so that's why I'm coppin. cant wait either.

will these release in GS?

oh btw sobesole restocked but $300 for a size 9.5. I don't wana pay that much. $220 is the most ill pay. and Ill get my pair that's for dam sure

Originally Posted by bashmilk  ​
finally! I remember when the 2011 came out I was hella excited. I wont say they were crap (even though they were) but I really disliked the material. everytime I wore them I felt like I had a black cat sitting on my shoes. dam dust magnets. I been waiting for an authentic release like this. I remember when these first released, I was visiting my cousin in cali. I was really young like 5. he had these on with the og lace lock. It was a magnet to my dam face I liked them so much. so that's why I'm coppin. cant wait either.​
 ​
will these release in GS?​
 ​
oh btw sobesole restocked but $300 for a size 9.5. I don't wana pay that much. $220 is the most ill pay. and Ill get my pair that's for dam sure​

They're releasing in GS sizes @bashmilk... but they will say "Jordan" on the bottom of the soles.... And yes, the 2011's were absolute crap. Mine look like straight ****, and I haven't even worn them 20+ times.

Last edited:
The only reason I think people "double up" is to resell. Sometimes the person has the previous retro (sometimes deadstock) and starts wearing them.
Not me @AirSakuragi. I need one to rock, one to stock. Maybe, if they release a better quality retro down the line, but I highly doubt that.
laugh.gif
Plus, shoes I consider my "Grails" I like to have a DS pair. I love just havin' a pair, with no wear, no creases, just brand spankin' new... with they're good ol' factory flaws.
laugh.gif
I don't know why, I guess I'm OCD like that.

Not me @AirSakuragi
. I need one to rock, one to stock. Maybe, if they release a better quality retro down the line, but I highly doubt that.
:lol: Plus, shoes I consider my "Grails" I like to have a DS pair. I love just havin' a pair, with no wear, no creases, just brand spankin' new... with they're good ol' factory flaws. :lol: I don't know why, I guess I'm OCD like that.
same.

Marin only has 1 mall and that is North Gate.  They have a Foot Locker/Shiekhs.

Santa Rosa Mall has a lot of shoe stores (finishline,footlocker, sheikhs, shoe palace, champs maybe a foot action)

and Cotting Town mall (foot locker only, last time I went there was for Olympic 6)

and im pretty sure all of the above stores mention will have a in store raffle.

HYPE is all over the BAY AREA!
Sad, but very true.

I'm personally going for two because these are my favorites behind maybe the concord or black concord now I guess. I want to wear the hell out of one pair with the piece of mind that the other pair is in my closet looking new like the others that make up my little collection of the NA classics. Its awkward to break out shoes to show someone your collection and they're beat to sh**. Thats where two pairs come in handy. 

Last edited:
My gawd those pics. Cannot wait to have these. I'm going for 3. Sorry not sorry. Might really jus drop bread to pre order just so I know one is locked and that's jus less time/effort I need to spend trying for the other 2....thanking the shoe gawds for sure!

Back
Top Bottom