Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

@MarzThaRealist bro do you talk as loud as you post
laugh.gif
Nope, I'm actually shy, quiet & introverted as hell in person.
laugh.gif
It's a lot easier to express myself online, than in person. My thoughts are all me though.

bit the bullet and just copped off back-door. basically retail no tax and free shipping. dont have to worry about waking up early or driving to the mall for these. get to save my rewards too. just looking for wins anywhere i can get them lol

Yeah, that part got super scuffed...Now they're both doin' that. It might just be time to make em beaters, if I can't sell em... or repair em.

if you still have the box & everything i'd clean em up & try to get as close to $100 as i could for em & call it a day

i've always let my worn pairs go cheap when i get the new version as i have no use for them & helps increase buyer enthusiasm

plus, i could never make any of those cheapo *** jordans beaters (ie 2012 wc4) cause i want my beaters comfortable

Last edited:
There all sold out man
Ur left shoe's nike is crooked af. I gotta check mine when i go home

ha ha true the NA is crooked, I take back my quality statement, on feet I guess you wouldn't be able to tell, so all good

Nike Rundle still have pairs in 11, 11.5, 12 and 12.5, this was at 10.45am

Last edited:
5's haven't been comfortable for me since the 2000 releases

i was happy & a bit surprised when the new white/cement 4 fit pretty comfortably

am hoping these 5's bring back the comfort for this model :\

Last edited:
ha ha true the NA is crooked, I take back my quality statement, on feet I guess you wouldn't be able to tell, so all good

Nike Rundle still have pairs in 11, 11.5, 12 and 12.5, this was at 10.45am

Yehi wiuldnt be too worried, like you said on foot ur not gonna notice, im icing mine tho so id be pissed.
Cheers, will let my mate know. Id think theyd be gone pretty soon

5's haven't been comfortable for me since the 2000 releases

i was happy & a bit surprised when the new white/cement 4 fit pretty comfortably

am hoping these 5's bring back the comfort for this model :\

Agreed. The ankle support in the '07s felt as comfortable as wearing a cardboard sock, and was about as durable as one too. I've never actually tried on the '11s.

As much as many of us complain about JB's quality, me included, I fully expect the '16s to be a quantum leap in quality and comfort above the '07s and '11s, little Es be damned. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom