Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I wish I could
embarassed.gif

Maybe not for a while [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]
I guess i missed the story, but why didn't you cop?

kylo ren is a bum

got washed by a rookie

and killed his dad because his lover told him too

Yeah but he took a shot from Chewbaccas bowcaster which pretty much takes out anybody it hits lol.....so factor that in while bleeding like hell and i think he handled it well.....had he been healthy she wouldnt have stood a chance

kylo ren is a bum

got washed by a rookie

and killed his dad because his lover told him too

Bruh Kylo is a straight savage. He can't control his emotions that's why he is so powerful. Exactly how his grandfather was. Kylo and his set pulled up on Luke Skywalker and his whole movement and merked everybody. The Knights of Ren squad got Luke so shook he had to run and hideaway

Last edited:
Bruh Kylo is a straight savage. He can't control his emotions that's why he is so powerful. Exactly how his grandfather was. Kylo and his set pulled up on Luke Skywalker and his whole movement and merked everybody. The Knights of Ren squad got Luke so shook he had to run and hideaway

What? Got Luke shook? Where did you see that? The dude from that Girls show on HBO ain't got nobody shook. Rey was strong with the force, but she beat him five minute after she first picked up a light saber... He's the Kobe Bryant to Vader's Jordan, if he's lucky. That said, nice t-shirt.

I know a lot you might not believe this story but I ordered the 5s from Nike SNKRS App on Saturday morning and I got the same email as a couple other people about the shoes being on backorder and not yet being shipped. When I called however the Nike rep I spoke put in the order cancellation request and told me if the shoes weren't yet shipped my order will be canceled and I'll get my money back. The Shoes actually ended up showing up at my doorstop that same day I called to cancel the order so I didnt think twice about it. However today when I went to the bank to deposit my paycheck I had an extra 240 in my checking account. SO basically from what i can tell Nike sent me the shoes and refunded me my money. My only question is there a chance of my card being charged now or anything crazy happening. I'd hate to have this s*** come back to bite me. I've never been in this situation before lol.

the only reason luke ran and avoided washing the knights of ren was cuz one look at the group and he thought the special olympics were happening and he didnt want to murk challenged people

Last edited:
Well, I've got pair one in from my NDC orders, and I've gotta say... Nike did an outstanding job on this release! This pair is damn-near flawless. There's only an ever so slight crease on the inner area of the left shoe's toe box, where the shoe will crease naturally after wear. I also noticed the E on Nike is a bit lower than the K, but I'm not even sure you could consider that a flaw. It's like that on both pairs, and every detail is symmetrical on both. The OCD in me is very content with this purchase. The fact I only paid $135 for this pair makes it even sweeter. Great work Nike! Looks like all of the complaints finally paid off, and their quality control team really stepped it up.
Well would you look at that, not complaining and actually praising Nike on a job well done. Also you restored my hope in one day marrying Miracle Watts.

To @MichaelIN30.If you order again from them soon.Theyll have your info,and they will ask for the money or shoes back.If they don't ask for anything back.Dont order or call them for atleast 1-2 years.Thats if you want to keep your free pair.If you order from them.Then there going to ask.If they made an error without contacting you about it.Leave it alone and find a different place to buy from.Until enough time has past by.

I'd do the same if I hadn't bought 2 of the cheesy Toggle t-shirts that 'match' these :wow:

I actually plan on getting the black toggle shirt once some of my rewards become active. I just found out that they did an additional apparel run of a few more items to go with the so-called Medal Pack. But to be honest, when it comes to stuff that goes with the black Vs, I'm not liking any of the white shirts. I did get the high end fitted ripstop/nylon track pants from Nike; they're supposed to come today. WHY couldn't they also do an updated nylon track jacket? Or even do a line of OG apparel? SMH.

Last edited:
Got my pair and :smokin tempted to cop another pair but I still have the past release in prestige condition.

Last edited:
I know a lot you might not believe this story but I ordered the 5s from Nike SNKRS App on Saturday morning and I got the same email as a couple other people about the shoes being on backorder and not yet being shipped. When I called however the Nike rep I spoke put in the order cancellation request and told me if the shoes weren't yet shipped my order will be canceled and I'll get my money back. The Shoes actually ended up showing up at my doorstop that same day I called to cancel the order so I didnt think twice about it. However today when I went to the bank to deposit my paycheck I had an extra 240 in my checking account. SO basically from what i can tell Nike sent me the shoes and refunded me my money. My only question is there a chance of my card being charged now or anything crazy happening. I'd hate to have this s*** come back to bite me. I've never been in this situation before lol.

I've heard of people getting banned from NDC for keeping shoes in situations like this.

I ended up getting a free pair of Flint XIII's from a Jimmy Jazz web order the last time they dropped. I kept them. Maybe that's why I've been getting poorly constructed Jordan retros ever since, haha. Thankfully that streak has come to an end after receiving my first pair from this release. Hopefully my other pair looks just as just a good.

Something similar happend to my old man last year. He travels a lot so he has a lot of air miles. And he can use those air miles at places like Best Buy and what not. Anyways he ordered a Apple Watch from Best Buy online, and someway some how they sent him THREE. He contacted them about it and they straight up told him just to go ahead and keep them. True story. Crazy haha

Last edited:
To @MichaelIN30.If you order again from them soon.Theyll have your info,and they will ask for the money or shoes back.If they don't ask for anything back.Dont order or call them for atleast 1-2 years.Thats if you want to keep your free pair.If you order from them.Then there going to ask.If they made an error without contacting you about it.Leave it alone and find a different place to buy from.Until enough time has past by.

Would creating a new account be a possible workaround? Either way, at this point, I'd probably go the honest route.

By the sounds of it, Nike had some kind of major cluster beep somewhere in their online systems for this release. I'd be interested to know what happened.

Wish I could've gotten a pair for free. LOL. J/K. I wouldn't want it to bite me in the butt later.

Nike will charged your card again since they know the shoes got delivered to your house. I had same situation too, got the refund but the shoes still delivered to my house. Now today, i check my bank account & Nike took the money out again so imma return it to Niketown.

Back
Top Bottom