Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

They out there fam. Just pulled the trigger on a local for $190 deadstock. Not much off but after taxes and shipping, which I paid for my first pair, it's easily $60 off.

Just the fact these are still available 3 months later for around retail is nice in its own right. I always find decent prices for size 13's though.

They out there fam. Just pulled the trigger on a local for $190 deadstock. Not much off but after taxes and shipping, which I paid for my first pair, it's easily $60 off.

Just the fact these are still available 3 months later for around retail is nice in its own right. I always find decent prices for size 13's though.

you got the size for deals

me i have the size to always get screwed

When you can find a pair :smh:

Last edited:

you got the size for deals

me i have the size to always get screwed
What sz

Finally got the size 12 to checkout on ShoePalace and secured a pair earlier this week. Excited to get these in hand and on feet.

shoepalace is tempting but I need that 11.5... unless they don't run like timbs anymore
laugh.gif

Vs were always roomy as hell 

I CERTAINLY DISAGREE.. THESE DID NOT RUN TRUE TO SIZE FOR ME. THESE ARE THE ONLY PAIR OF V'S I HAVE IN A SIZE 11.. ALL MY OTHERS ARE 10.5. NT LIKES SNUG KICKS SO IF YOU LIKE EM LIKE THAT FINE BUT I HAD TO GO WITH AN 11 WHICH IS WHAT I GET WHEN SOMETHING RUNS A LITTLE ON THE SNUG END.

Back
Top Bottom