Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

In a tough spot right now. Get these and carmines and have 2 red and white kicks or to get the black infrared instead in november . And I know someones gonna post the" why dont you get both"taco girl gif when they see this lol

The same people that said "these look too pink." Would still have purchased it regardless.
Hold up, Black/Infrared 6's drop in November!? :nerd:

Might wear my am90s to pick these up. Love how they stayed closed to the og shade. It's really funny seeing comments on sneaker post people saying they arnt copping because it looks "pinkish" lol
Right there with you. The shade on those recent VNTG AM 90s is perfect. Glad I got em (such an easy buy too). These will be the same for me, loving the shade, hoping the black infrareds have the same shade thrown on them and I'll be set. 
smokin.gif

Most of the pics I've see look great.. Can't wait for these *****.. Been hype for months on these and can't wait for the snow and cold to get the f outta NY and rock these. Look as close to the original as I can see. My mind is blown to at people complaining bout the color. Everybody won't always be happy but damn, c'mon son..

Last edited:
I saw these today, had em in my hand -- sorry to say but even by JB standards the quality is terrible. They "leather" is shiny, the infrared looks pink, the blue sole is wack and overall the shoe looks cheap. The only good thing I can say is that the jumpman is small and looks decent.

Leather looks the same as all other white leather releases from the past 3 years, infrared is supposed to look pink. Soles have been "icy" for the last 4 years also can y'all please stop complaining about the same stuff especially if it's nothing new.

So what's the consensus on sizing for these?

Half size up like the recent XI's, TTS, or half down like the XII's?

Leather looks the same as all other white leather releases from the past 3 years, infrared is supposed to look pink. Soles have been "icy" for the last 4 years also can y'all please stop complaining about the same stuff especially if it's nothing new.
I agree I understand why people complain but it's literally the same thing everything for the past 2-3 years if you don't like the way a product looks of feels why waste time talking about it? People should just keep it moving

From what I've heard VI's are tts. Was in semi retirement for the infared pack and varsity red vi's. Any input fellas would be appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom