Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Pics are looking good! These are gonna be my first cop for 2014. I love the 6s man so many unforgettable MJ moments on these. Aside from winning his 1st championship rocking the 6s, MJ dropped our jaws to the floor by pulling this super hangtime move with them white infrareds:wow:

This beautiful piece of artistry and grace is what separates MJ from the other players of his time. Cant wait for these 6s man come february (me and MJ's bday month :smokin)

Big to me, normally am a 8.5 but wear 8.0 in the 6's. Really depends on YOUR foot. Not everyone has the same size/shape.
Just have to try them on or reference a pair you've owned from a recent release.
If you're un-sure FNL offers to measure your foot just to try anything on. That'd be a good start.

people who are reviewing the shoe on youtube are saying that the leather isn't so bad and it isn't that hard leather they've been using. They've been saying that the leather is actually "soft"...the leather still looks super shiny and like others have said, probably the same stuff they've been using for all other leather shoes. I told myself I'd only cop one shoe in feb and i think it might be these :rolleyes

I've been going a half size down on most jordan releases now since they feel like they run big, so I usually get a sz10 instead of 10.5.

And i'm hoping that people is hyped over Nike's all star basketball pack so i can cop these with ease. February is a bad month for my wallet smh. Getting the BHM Lebron XI, Kobe 9 Elite Masterpieces, Kobe 9 Elite All Star, these white/infared, toro 6's then the jordan 10 powder blues. Damn 
mean.gif
 I don't even wanna think about whats coming in March.

are these that fire red 5 leather or the leather that was on the 2010's

imo the 2010 leather was great , soft as hell and spongy , super comfy

if anyone can help me get a pair of tiffs for retail. ill gladly hook u up with infrareds for retail or anyother release. pm me

Pics are looking good! These are gonna be my first cop for 2014. I love the 6s man so many unforgettable MJ moments on these. Aside from winning his 1st championship rocking the 6s, MJ dropped our jaws to the floor by pulling this super hangtime move with them white infrareds:wow:This beautiful piece of artistry and grace is what separates MJ from the other players of his time. Cant wait for these 6s man come february (me and MJ's bday month
smokin.gif
)
I never get tired of seeing this. Look at the bench's reaction, opposing bench at that. Majestic layup lol. Can't wait to get a pair.

HAD THE CHANCE TO COP FOR 250 BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE LIKE THE LANEYS.. FROM WHAT I SAW THE LEATHER WASNT SHINEY THANK GOD!

HAD THE CHANCE TO COP FOR 250 BUT SOMETHING TELLS ME THESE WILL BE AVAILABLE LIKE THE LANEYS.. FROM WHAT I SAW THE LEATHER WASNT SHINEY THANK GOD!

Yeah, don't see any reason there wouldn't be plenty.. Following suit with OG CWs the last several years. Besides, I'm sure these will be JB's constellation pair for the red joints (can see those being limited). Shouldn't be a problem grabbing a pair or 3, especially after doing a lil hw before release. Can't stroll in mid-day and grab any J anymore but it shouldn't be any worse than the GRs last year..

A matte finish on material sounds good and the color is looking right.. Can't wait to scoop! :nthat:

Well at least its really easy to tell who had them back in the day, and who just bought the infrared pack.

I think these are great, if only the leather wasn't going to be freaking stiff as cardboard

IM NOT PLANNING ON DOING ANY HOMEWORK… I DONT HAVE TIME TO DO ANYTHING OUTSIDE OF GOING TO A STORE IN THE MORNING OF AND HOPING FOR THE BEST… IM NOT LOOKING TO LINE UP… IF THATS THE CASE ILL PAY THE 250. I HAVE NO TIME OR PATIENCE FOR THAT STUFF ANYMORE. LOOKING FORWARD TO BRINGING THESE HOME SOON!

Back
Top Bottom