Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Black Friday production numbers will be redic..

In the oreo 5s my store had 130+ pairs where a normal GR was 42-60

Jordan Brand tries to keep up with all the sales of other companies/retailers because THEY make all the bank that day.

Alot Of kids will have these if they drop black friday & I need to Triple up 
laugh.gif

I have my flame suit on...but anyone else think this shoe design with this color way looks dated? The black Infrareds are on point but otherwise this shoe is meh.

Not all the Js are timeless IMO but this just screams really bad early 90s era sneaker design.

How can you go from a really original shoe with the V to something as bland as the 6s?

Ok go ahead and flame now...

I heard the infrared will be pinkish looking infrared like the white ones coming out this month. I passed on the 3lab5 infrared because of this.
Already passing on the White and Toro coming out.

I have my flame suit on...but anyone else think this shoe design with this color way looks dated? The black Infrareds are on point but otherwise this shoe is meh.

Not all the Js are timeless IMO but this just screams really bad early 90s era sneaker design.

How can you go from a really original shoe with the V to something as bland as the 6s?

You suck

You a hypebeast ?

Why did you come in this thread if you hatin...?

You don't know what you talkin bout.

:rofl:

jk.Why would someone flame bruh ? Thats your opinion and you re entitled to it...Niketalk on the other hand tends to forget that most of the times.

I heard the infrared will be pinkish looking infrared like the white ones coming out this month. I passed on the 3lab5 infrared because of this.
Already passing on the White and Toro coming out.

most reds have been pink-tinted

the men's section at my spot is basically all pink everything

Let it sink in 2014 .........

Quality will be comparable to what? Any one have a clue? Cause no way in hell like this pair. If it felt like the black gmp 7 I would scoop 10 pairs
roll.gif

No flame, but my opinion is your opinion is terrible.

:wink:

Last edited:

Agreed, the she does scream early 90's design and the shoe does look dated. It looks like a shoe that would've come out many years ago, maybe even decades ago...
frown.gif

The Black\Infrared really does set the shoe off, with the exception of the Olympics and the Carmines the other colors were bland. 

they look just like the sixes from the package just a blue sole
I would say other than the blue sole, they are closer to the originals than previous years. The infrared is the right color finally. And I'm told by my guy the leather is better on these. Let's hope they use the right material on the blk infrared.

saw the white infareds in person

the infared color  is really nice & the paint job/ air unit trimming is so much cleaner

Agreed, the she does scream early 90's design and the shoe does look dated. It looks like a shoe that would've come out many years ago, maybe even decades ago...:frown:

The Black\Infrared really does set the shoe off, with the exception of the Olympics and the Carmines the other colors were bland. 
No flame here lmao. I think it's preference. I like the fives but the VI is my favorite all time. It's the shoe in 91 that my parents wouldn't buy for me. Non of them actually. So I could care less if they looked dated. I was 13 at the time anyways so the shoe is right up my OG alley way.

It's a Retro shoe...Isn't the whole point of it to look dated?

Jordan VI is one of the greatest shoes of all time. Carry on.

and its going to be royal rumble

Eh...I can't imagine it being much worse than the black cement 3's a few years ago. If they do drop on Black Friday, production numbers will be extremely high and as much as Nike wants Black Friday to be about them, Walmart/Best Buy/Target still own that day.

If you want them, you'll be able to get them. If you want to pick them up at 3pm that Friday, you don't really want them and you will probably come home with nothing.

Eh...I can't imagine it being much worse than the black cement 3's a few years ago. If they do drop on Black Friday, production numbers will be extremely high and as much as Nike wants Black Friday to be about them, Walmart/Best Buy/Target still own that day.

If you want them, you'll be able to get them. If you want to pick them up at 3pm that Friday, you don't really want them and you will probably come home with nothing.
Idk if you can compare anything to the BC 3s in 2011 because literally everything that year was an easy buy except the 11s of course but you're definitely right about Walmart & Best Buy owning Black Friday but I still think they will be hard to attain. I remember 2012 on my way home the night before the BC 4s were to release I drove past a FTL at like 1-2am and kids were out there with their chairs, blankets, and all that. Last year they dropped the ball IMO with the oreo 5s, this year however, I do not think it will be as easy as many hope it to be. And I'm one of those people hoping that you are right and it will be easy to get.

Good point, but aren't the fire red 5s just as bland ? Or the Grapes ? Black Tongues ? What makes a shoe complex to you ? All of the white based 5s look pretty bland to me. Only 5s I happen to like are the Laney's (pretty bland but the colors, tumbled leather, and round laces look 
smokin.gif
 with the blue/yellow) and the BM which is classic to me, I love black kicks. And you're right, not all Jordan's are timeless, it is all a matter of opinion.

Idk if you can compare anything to the BC 3s in 2011 because literally everything that year was an easy buy except the 11s of course but you're definitely right about Walmart & Best Buy owning Black Friday but I still think they will be hard to attain. I remember 2012 on my way home the night before the BC 4s were to release I drove past a FTL at like 1-2am and kids were out there with their chairs, blankets, and all that. Last year they dropped the ball IMO with the oreo 5s, this year however, I do not think it will be as easy as many hope it to be. And I'm one of those people hoping that you are right and it will be easy to get.
agreed... i cant even consider black friday because these days black friday is thanksgiving day realtalk......i think people gon be waiting in the black friday lines (thursday) tryna get them blk 6s lol, thats for the spots thats not gon have tickets or anything

Actually, yes...Bred IV's would have been a much better comparison.

by black varsities are starting to crack on the midsole, so odd didnt even wear em that much and they still icey, maybe silica packs caused this? never using those again

Back
Top Bottom