Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I hear you. This whole raffle stuff is a sad state of affairs but it's whatever. It's nice to know it's not TLO so I'm hoping for the best. The only reason I grabbed so many is because it's on my way to work, otherwise I wouldn't bother.
Every raffle I've ever won, they never have my size. I don't ever wanna take others size but I might have to for this release. Maybe a size swap if I have to.

you people that can get tickets like that are lucky... we have 4 shoe stores here and that's it 
laugh.gif
  there's spots in the next city over, but a lot of the time i can't make it that way

Every raffle I've ever won, they never have my size. I don't ever wanna take others size but I might have to for this release. Maybe a size swap if I have to.

What state are u in that they don't take your shoe size? That's craziness!

Sounds like you and the manager at that store wear the same size.

Last edited:
What state are u in that they don't take your shoe size? That's craziness!
I hear you. This whole raffle stuff is a sad state of affairs but it's whatever. It's nice to know it's not TLO so I'm hoping for the best. The only reason I grabbed so many is because it's on my way to work, otherwise I wouldn't bother.
Every raffle I've ever won, they never have my size. I don't ever wanna take others size but I might have to for this release. Maybe a size swap if I have to. St. Louis house of hoops. It's a struggle here in Missouri

Every raffle I've ever won, they never have my size. I don't ever wanna take others size but I might have to for this release. Maybe a size swap if I have to. St. Louis house of hoops. It's a struggle here in Missouri
2nd that

Man, just called my nearest finish line to see how they were doing the release for these, turns out they aren't getting the shoe at all. Smh. Now I might have to venture out an hour away to the next nearest store.

Unless you just want the red 6s or just them in hand on SAT these infrareds will be extremely easy to get online.

For those including myself saying these are too pink. They are actually real close to the 1991 OG. Look up a pair, the pack was closer to varsity red. So JB has given us something closer to the OG, BUT, its not the same. and i personally prefer the darker red

I saw them today for the 1st time and yes, these are in fact infraPINK. There's nothing red about them. Totally different shoe than 2010 from a color standpoint.

Last edited:
do yall really think that the raffles at each and every store are fair. there gotta be some employees that either grab a pair and pull one less raffle ticket,, or put in like 5 raffle tickets for themselves. this is why i dont deal with the ticket BS, wasting gas and money going to every store across the state and still having the same probability as copping online smh

Back
Top Bottom