Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

One of my friend has them in his store and he told me they dont look like the infrared from 1991, 2000 or 2010 (pack). But like in most pics likr pink/orange.
jb/nk u really screwed another classic.
I will pass on these.....sadly.
The carmines look less off.

it certainly looks like it.

infrared vi got that shine board like leather that would even make Geppetto get a woody
What ? lol.I dont know which shoe you just said is better quality.

The 1st part seems to say yes the varsity are better but then you compliment the infrareds lol

What ? lol.I dont know which shoe you just said is better quality.

The 1st part seems to say yes the varsity are better but then you compliment the infrareds lol

bro i dont know where you are from but the last thing you want is for your shoe to look like shiny cardboard :lol:

and Geppetto is the creator of pinnochio

thus why he would get a woody

cuz he likes wood

ahjahahjhajhjahahaha I know who he is and what he does.Thats what through me off.

Thanks again. ahaahhjahahja

Really good comparison from djdekz

Far as leather I guess the tie box matters most because I never had a problem with my WC4 leather actually loved it but the 5s heart my pinky.

Does anybody know if the Florida mall gets hectic for releases. Im gonna take a chance and go there on sat morning.

ED0BC2AFCC - south bay galleria
78BD052443 - bev center
931A6A2f37 - culver city
363502B6D6 - Cerritos
B86f220DED - lakewood
B08E489647 - burbank
B60856CA6C los angeles (Washington blvd)

someone kindly post or pm me the others and ill add them to the list

Last edited:
One of my friend has them in his store and he told me they dont look like the infrared from 1991, 2000 or 2010 (pack). But like in most pics likr pink/orange.
jb/nk u really screwed another classic.
I will pass on these.....sadly.
The carmines look less off.
Your friend doesn't know what he's talking about. The infrared this year is closest to OG. My junior high was filled full of them in 91 and this is as close as it gets. My blk infrareds in 91 were reAl close to this infrared. The pack was crap from 2010 and I think it's funny how these so called sneaker heads of today say this color is wrong. Old heads know what I'm talking about...

Some of y'all need to know how shoes age.. Of course the og infrared arnt as bright as they were in 91... This is indeed as close as we are going get

so much snow in my area.. im debating on if i want to see how it goes for the next few days or just cop online, sleep in, and not risk my life or car for some kicks...

228 isn't looking so bad when i would end up pay 185+ retail.. :rolleyes

TX I feel you dude, theres tons.of.rookies.in here
..You guys need to know all these ogs are goin to be less bright because of age, these will tone down the same as years go by....my pairs locked uo and we alk got ROBBED with tht ******** pack thy released in 2010, all I wanted was the wht pair....So now this is a redeemer and super stoked, all dudes passin because your sayin they are to pink..others sayin I'd rather have the 2010 pair..or vreds....Just shows wht this culture os full of, wannabe sneaker enthusiasts. ..Everybody today is a so called sneakerhead, true colors come out on releases like this, just some advice to the all ROOKIES out there leave these to the GROWN FOLKS....

..You guys need to know all these ogs are goin to be less bright because of age, these will tone down the same as years go by....my pairs locked uo and we alk got ROBBED with tht ******** pack thy released in 2010, all I wanted was the wht pair....So now this is a redeemer and super stoked, all dudes passin because your sayin they are to pink..others sayin I'd rather have the 2010 pair..or vreds....Just shows wht this culture os full of, wannabe sneaker enthusiasts. ..Everybody today is a so called sneakerhead, true colors come out on releases like this, just some advice to the all ROOKIES out there leave these to the GROWN FOLKS....
im what some would call a noobie but man how can a true lover of sneakers pass on these

That's the whole problem bro, they can't leave the grown folks stuff alone.
The INFRARED are for the younger cats, but they will try and suck up all the OGs instead.
Similar to the Taxi 12s. Taxis were Nikes Christmas gifts to the OGs.
Gammas the following week were for the youngstas.
What did the youngstas do? Tried to buy up all the Taxis and then camped for the Gammas.
VULTURES :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom