Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Saw These Today In Person Once Saturday Arrives Hope A End Will Be Put To The Shade Of Infrared Nonsense, The Shoes Are Dope. Spoke With A FTL Manager As Well Which Stated They Will Be Receiving More Powder Blue X'S Then White Infrared VI'S. 

That's the whole problem bro, they can't leave the grown folks stuff alone.
The INFRARED are for the younger cats, but they will try and suck up all the OGs instead.
Similar to the Taxi 12s. Taxis were Nikes Christmas gifts to the OGs.
Gammas the following week were for the youngstas.
What did the youngstas do? Tried to buy up all the Taxis and then camped for the Gammas.
VULTURES
roll.gif
That's some crazy speculation. I honestly don't think Nike gives **** about the OG's with all due respect. Even though I understand what you're saying but c'mon now, if Nike cared they would mass produce them and keep them in original form and force people to give their ID's and anyone under like 30 wouldn't be legally able to purchase these lol which I'm glad isn't the case.

And if anyone wants to see a crisp pair, brand new, pair of '91 WHITE infrareds, watch White Men Can't Jump. Sydney's son has on a crisp pair throughout the whole movie and guess what, it looks pink. I know the whole "but they are baby size", doesn't matter, color is the exact same. I can't find a picture but I own the movie (one of my favorites of all time, great ******* movie, side note BRING BACK COMMAND FORCES).

My goodness that shade of red is gorgeous. I can't wait for these.

Saw These Today In Person Once Saturday Arrives Hope A End Will Be Put To The Shade Of Infrared Nonsense, The Shoes Are Dope. Spoke With A FTL Manager As Well Which Stated They Will Be Receiving More Powder Blue X'S Then White Infrared VI'S. 

Good. My girl wants me to cop her and our soon born son the powder blues. Thats just music to my ears.

That's some crazy speculation. I honestly don't think Nike gives **** about the OG's with all due respect. Even though I understand what you're saying but c'mon now, if Nike cared they would mass produce them and keep them in original form and force people to give their ID's and anyone under like 30 wouldn't be legally able to purchase these lol which I'm glad isn't the case.

And if anyone wants to see a crisp pair, brand new, pair of '91 WHITE infrareds, watch White Men Can't Jump. Sydney's son has on a crisp pair throughout the whole movie and guess what, it looks pink. I know the whole "but they are baby size", doesn't matter, color is the exact same. I can't find a picture but I own the movie (one of my favorites of all time, great ******* movie, side note BRING BACK COMMAND FORCES).

Its not that Nike CARES about the OGs, but they can't forget who originally put Air Jordan on the map.
All of us 30+ Air Jordan lovers were the consumers that made charging $150 for a pair of basketball shoes acceptable.
We were the ones spending our money and our parents money on those "space boots".
And best believe Nike HQ receives tons of emails and tear stained letters from those same 30+ OGs, asking for certain Js to be re-retroed for various reasons.
So yeah I believe every now and then they throw us a bone to show their appreciation.

As far as mass production goes that isn't what the business side of the game is about.
Nike knows what it feels like to have Jordans sitting on shelves, and giving the brand a bad look.
They aren't trying to go down that road again.

Last edited:
THIS IS 100% A TRUE SNEAKER SITE WHEN PPL DAMN NEAR HAVE MOVED FROM DISCUSSION OF THE SHOE TO THE DIFFERENCES IN INFRARED AND ITS PURE COLOR PALETTE :lol: AS FOR THAT BLOG.. HE PRETTY MUCH SAID WHAT MY COMMON SENSE HAS BEEN SAYING FOR A LONG TIME… I STILL DONT GET WHY PPL ARE FIGHTING IT THOUGH… IF PPL HATE THEM… LET THEM HATE IT. ITS NOT OUR JOB TO MAKE THEM BUY SOMETHING PLUS THAT MEANS A BETTER CHANCE OF COPPING… (GIVEN: SOME WILL PROB. ARGUE THAT THEY ARENT TRYING TO CONVINCE ANYONE, BUT RATHER, DEBATING OPINION ABOUT A COLOR SHADE)

ONLY ON NT DO PPL HATE WHEN SOMETHING IS HYPED AND IT DECREASES CHANCES OF GETTING A PAIR BUT DEBATE 10 TIMES OVER WITH SOMEONE WHEN THEY DONT LIKE A SHOE AND THEY HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT GRABBING A PAIR LOL!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT WANT…I HOPE WE ALL GRAB PAIRS WITH RELATIVE EASE… 3 DAYS LEFT :smoking

THIS IS 100% A TRUE SNEAKER SITE WHEN PPL DAMN NEAR HAVE MOVED FROM DISCUSSION OF THE SHOE TO THE DIFFERENCES IN INFRARED AND ITS PURE COLOR PALETTE :lol: AS FOR THAT BLOG.. HE PRETTY MUCH SAID WHAT MY COMMON SENSE HAS BEEN SAYING FOR A LONG TIME… I STILL DONT GET WHY PPL ARE FIGHTING IT THOUGH… IF PPL HATE THEM… LET THEM HATE IT. ITS NOT OUR JOB TO MAKE THEM BUY SOMETHING PLUS THAT MEANS A BETTER CHANCE OF COPPING… (GIVEN: SOME WILL PROB. ARGUE THAT THEY ARENT TRYING TO CONVINCE ANYONE, BUT RATHER, DEBATING OPINION ABOUT A COLOR SHADE)

ONLY ON NT DO PPL HATE WHEN SOMETHING IS HYPED AND IT DECREASES CHANCES OF GETTING A PAIR BUT DEBATE 10 TIMES OVER WITH SOMEONE WHEN THEY DONT LIKE A SHOE AND THEY HAVE A BETTER CHANCE AT GRABBING A PAIR LOL!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THAT WANT…I HOPE WE ALL GRAB PAIRS WITH RELATIVE EASE… 3 DAYS LEFT :smoking

Stop yellin at us G you at a 10 right now we gonna need you to bring it down to 4 lol juss playin butyou. Killed it with the failed :smokin i get what you sayin tho

Last edited:
Does anyone have the code for the Northridge mall Shiekh location? I supplied a code and always try and do so. You can PM it to me also. Thanks.

saw these today, gr size and they were pinkish...nice looking shoe though...saw the red vi's too...very vibrant red...

That's the whole problem bro, they can't leave the grown folks stuff alone.
The INFRARED are for the younger cats, but they will try and suck up all the OGs instead.
Similar to the Taxi 12s. Taxis were Nikes Christmas gifts to the OGs.
Gammas the following week were for the youngstas.
What did the youngstas do? Tried to buy up all the Taxis and then camped for the Gammas.
VULTURES :rofl:

Bruh. So much truth here.

These retail for 210 in Canada. With my province's taxes they'll be a little over 240. :x Does anyone know of any European retailers that'll have these at a reasonable price?

Your friend doesn't know what he's talking about. The infrared this year is closest to OG. My junior high was filled full of them in 91 and this is as close as it gets. My blk infrareds in 91 were reAl close to this infrared. The pack was crap from 2010 and I think it's funny how these so called sneaker heads of today say this color is wrong. Old heads know what I'm talking about...

It's funny how dudes will argue for pages about pink color, but then totally disregard the differences in actual leather quality.

The infrared packs leather was better, which makes it far from crap.

It just shows people just like to complain.

btw, do you own the pack?

It's funny how dudes will argue for pages about pink color, but then totally disregard the differences in actual leather quality.

The infrared packs leather was better, which makes it far from crap.

It just shows people just like to complain.

btw, do you own the pack?
Didn't buy it cause the leather was crap. Leather is already better than the pack. I will agree the quality of the leather isn't what most of us want but it's better than that crap pack

Back
Top Bottom