NIKE AIR MAG 2015

@Ayipapi bigj505 bigj505

I wore my 2011 pair a few times, and if I'm lucky enough to be able to snag the 2016 pair I will do the same with that as well. But you're definitely going to have both sides of the coin, guys who want both, and people who are content with 2011 or 2016. They both hold special places in sneaker history if you ask me. But that's me. I will say that selling them is more difficult than you might think. I tried last year on ebay etc...got TONS of offers of 1000. Probably because that's all people could really throw at these. I get it. I can't imagine people losing money on their original purchases just to fund the 2016. I think if people who have the 2011 HAVE to choose either 2011 or 2016...I think they're better off staying with the 2011 pair. They already have it and there is no worry about laying out more money...again IF you have to make that choice. So many think the 2016's will go much higher...I actually think they will stay within the same range...if the auction layout remains the same, which I think it will.

all depends on how many they produce dc. if its another 1500, yeah its 5 figures at the lowest. if its more then the curve will be less. at this point, we just have to wait for that to be announced. but its nt so im sure we will have another 50 page of rabid speculation first right? :tongue:

Just saw someone on eBay selling a regular Pepsi bottle with the Pepsi Perfect sticker on it, these dudes out here are pathetic.

Gonna see a flight club video of some celebrity buying all of the pairs in the store next year :lol:

I never chimed in on these because I never imagined I'd win anyways but personally, I love the nostalgia. Wouldn't want to drop the money for resell. Just want to see them in person, you know?

Just saw someone on eBay selling a regular Pepsi bottle with the Pepsi Perfect sticker on it, these dudes out here are pathetic.

The best is when people sell shoe boxes for hyped shoes and he buyers don't realize it....

Someone's about to spend likely over $2k on some fakes
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Marty-McFly...582596?hash=item2a5aa7f304:g:gdwAAOSwT5tWKAvf

sick.gif
eyes.gif
Thats terrible, especially with this in the description:
 ​
REAL SHOE GUYS KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ​
GREAT COLLECTORS SHOE!!!​
THESE AND THOSE CHEAP OTHER ONES ON HERE​

i want the wear mine! i know ppl think these are unwearable in real life, but i disagree. on another note, i had to drive around this morning after dropping my son off to school to find the paper. they were sold out everywhere i went. cvs, safeway and giant came thru in the clutch. places like 7 eleven where cleared out early morn, apparently.

on another, nother note.... i got my racks set aside. i'm copping 1 way or the other. i don't care about the stupid power lacing. i just want an authentic WEARABLE pair (although the '11s didn't seem all that wearable). that said, i passed in '11 and that will NOT happen again!

Last edited:
all depends on how many they produce dc. if its another 1500, yeah its 5 figures at the lowest. if its more then the curve will be less. at this point, we just have to wait for that to be announced. but its nt so im sure we will have another 50 page of rabid speculation first right? :tongue:

I would love it to be 2015/6 pairs. But given the electronics/motors I don't think it'll be that high. But if they really want to match or even exceed the 2011 donation, I would guess they'd have to do at least the 1500 again I assume. Of course it's speculation at this point, but at least it somewhat stands to reason a bit. If there are less than 1500 then the ending prices are going to hurt.

Last edited:

I'm at the point where I'll spend decent money on a slim toe knockoff just for the proper silhouette of the shoe, if I can find one.
Supposedly its happening at the end of this month. They also claim the shoes will have auto-laces; but who knows with these rep companies—they're probably confusing auto-laces for lights.

Last edited:

Supposedly, its happening at the end of this month. They also claim the shoes will have auto-laces; but who knows with these rep companies—they're probably confusing auto-laces for lights.
nah 2 different replicas are being released, right now the the 2011 version which are 100% correct with the disk, certificate of authenticity, metal card, poster, etc. at the end of the month one and only 1 of the most advanced rep companies will be releasing a pair with autolacing, the way these rep companies are getting them perfect now is that if you do some research in to this world of counterfeits they are actually buying blueprints and desgins from the real deal factory owners. 

Lol...I don't meant people that want reps bro! Hell if they are coming as good as posted I would think about a pair to wear into the ground lol. I meant the ones who are bidding over 1K on those reps. Caught up in the BTTF whirlwind. Yours look good too. Did you do the EL strap yourself?
Hahah, I just posted that because it reminded me of the marbles from Hook. My marbles are secure, paid like 200 for my reps. Wish I could have done that El strap myself but I got lucky and found them pre-made from a seller on ebay.

Last edited:

nah 2 different replicas are being released, right now the the 2011 version which are 100% correct with the disk, certificate of authenticity, metal card, poster, etc. at the end of the month one and only 1 of the most advanced rep companies will be releasing a pair with autolacing, the way these rep companies are getting them perfect now is that if you do some research in to this world of counterfeits they are actually buying blueprints and desgins from the real deal factory owners. 
I brought up the production samples of the 2011 replicas earlier in this thread, and everyone was telling me they were authentic. As for the power-lacing versions, I picked up that info from here; someone posted an Instagram screenshot from a company claiming they were in production. So I guess we will see what happens.

As for me, I will not be purchasing any replicas—I never have and I never will, I'll wait until the spring of 2016 if I have to.

Last edited:
Man I just hit 5 spots before coming in to work, and NOTHING ... by nothing I mean they don't even carry the paper :x

I have no idea where to go in town to even look. We have all these gas stations but its only like 3-4 diff companies so they all carry the same things.

Man I just hit 5 spots before coming in to work, and NOTHING ... by nothing I mean they don't even carry the paper
sick.gif

I have no idea where to go in town to even look. We have all these gas stations but its only like 3-4 diff companies so they all carry the same things.
try the grocery store 

Back
Top Bottom