NIKE AIR MAG 2015

The guy said the original owner doesn't know where he put the yellow box because he made custom box for it. He has all the stuff that it comes with though. We faced time every thing turns on but I guess one of the shoe button is funky. but it was hard to tell and these are the pics he sent. It had tags with the but I zoomed into get a legit check on them.
Those pics are definitely of legit mags, maybe you can convince him to face time again and screenshot the ones in the actual video if you want to be extra cautious

Thanks for your input. I pulled the trigger, it was a gamble but seemed to check out. Button the the left side has to be turned on a certain way but I heard this is common.
View media item 2021631

Last edited:
View media item 2016712
View media item 2016713
View media item 2016714
View media item 2016715
The guy said the original owner doesn't know where he put the yellow box because he made custom box for it. He has all the stuff that it comes with though. We faced time every thing turns on but I guess one of the shoe button is funky. but it was hard to tell and these are the pics he sent. It had tags with the but I zoomed into get a legit check on them.
lost the box huh, how?

I guess the guy made the custom case and while moving to a new place the yellow box was never found. Luckily he had the foldout instructions and the license plate on the number. Dvd was in the box. :frown:

Last edited:
Thanks for your input. I pulled the trigger, it was a gamble but seemed to check out. Button the the left side has to be turned on a certain way but I heard this is common.
View media item 2021631

basically the wiring got ****** up while he was walking or jumping in them, that's why u gotta press it in a weird angle. happened to me before too. but ur mags will suffer the same fate as mine eventually... either some if the lights in diff areas will butn out or it just won't charge anymore... :/

gotta be a way to fix these

basically the wiring got ****** up while he was walking or jumping in them, that's why u gotta press it in a weird angle. happened to me before too. but ur mags will suffer the same fate as mine eventually... either some if the lights in diff areas will butn out or it just won't charge anymore... :/

gotta be a way to fix these

There has to be. I wonder if Nike can fix them?

Since when does Nike fix" shoes though, a specialty shoe no less.

You need a customizer, maybe two. One that can open up the led pack and remove parts of the shoe to get to the battery & wiring ...then probably another one who can fix it electrically, then send it back to the 1st to put it back together. :lol:

Good luck :\

Since when does Nike fix" shoes though, a specialty shoe no less.

You need a customizer, maybe two. One that can open up the led pack and remove parts of the shoe to get to the battery & wiring ...then probably another one who can fix it electrically, then send it back to the 1st to put it back together.
laugh.gif

Good luck
ohwell.gif
Yeah, pretty much all of this.  Although it would be cool for them to fix them, i vaguely remember them having a disclaimer in the auction that they were for display purposes only or something like that.

Isnt there someone who fixes mags I swear its been mentioned in this thread. It would be basic wiring honestly yourself or a customiser could do it. Send them into mache to get the buzzlightyear treatment while your at it.

Didnt realise there were this manu customs
View media item 2028482View media item 2028476View media item 2028478View media item 2028479View media item 2028480View media item 2028481View media item 2028483View media item 2028485View media item 2028486View media item 2028487

Last edited:
Isnt there someone who fixes mags I swear its been mentioned in this thread. It would be basic wiring honestly yourself or a customiser could do it. Send them into mache to get the buzzlightyear treatment while your at it.

Didnt realise there were this manu customs
View media item 2028482View media item 2028476View media item 2028478View media item 2028479View media item 2028480View media item 2028481View media item 2028483View media item 2028485View media item 2028486View media item 2028487

most of these is wack tbh. the blue body one and the other one with the rainbow strap are dope tho

This! Lol
mean.gif
On a closer look on the movie shoe you see that they removed the logo from the tongue because Nike wasn´t a sponsor in the original film. In Part III he wore the retail logo version, otherwise the indians joke on his sneakers wouldn´t work out.

There are some differences in the material. I used to have a pair of ´82 Bruins in 2004 and the leather was different. in my opinion the Nikelab Retro has a better quality than the old ones but it is not as hyper screen accurate as it looks like. But i´m happy that they brought em back. After this years grey and blue versions they maybe re-release the red logo version, too.

They run TTS like the 2016s.

Last edited:
thought these beytches was releasing this year.... still got them fav'd on my SNKRS app 

Back
Top Bottom