NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Just when I force myself to move on, the news about these bad boys returns. Here's to hoping we get a legitimate release for once.

Last edited:
Gonna save myself the pain and unsub right now.

Good luck to anyone and everyone [emoji]9996[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]️

reading at some old articles. Some pairs sold around the 3K mark. If I can get it for 3K under I would def pull the trigger without hesitation 

Honestly praying for something like $1000 on the Draw.
That's too low of an amount for them to raise, pairs were auctioned off from 2K-10K in 2011. Plus you got a bunch of people that will enter the draw that prob dont have the funds that will take out people who do. I'm hoping I can get my hands on em for a decent price

Honestly praying for something like $1000 on the Draw.
That's too low of an amount for them to raise, pairs were auctioned off from 2K-10K in 2011. Plus you got a bunch of people that will enter the draw that prob dont have the funds that will take out people who do. I'm hoping I can get my hands on em for a decent price
this is exactly why im hoping they wont do draw. i think they know better. if theyre doing this to raise money they should know that this method wont help.

I think "decent price" shouldn't be in any vocabulary for this release :lol:

Resell will be beyond ridiculous being these are the real deal, and I mean as in just like the movie.

Last edited:
I think "decent price" shouldn't be in any vocabulary for this release
laugh.gif

Resell will be beyond ridiculous being these are the real deal, and I mean as in just like the movie.
this. dudes bout to themselves in debt trying to get this release lol

I had $12.5k ready, but, of course with the luck I have, that medical bill had to come in
mean.gif
damn 12.5K for this release? 
sick.gif
 while the money Nike raises goes to Fox's foundation and its a charity shoe i couldn't fathom putting that much money on shoes. Hell i hate paying retail on shoes 
laugh.gif

seandon23 seandon23 Yup :frown:

Being that it was going to charity was the only reason the Mrs didn't mind me setting that aside from all other funds we put aside or donate to other charities.

Last edited:
I think "decent price" shouldn't be in any vocabulary for this release
laugh.gif

decent price defined to you might be defined to someone else differently 
wink.gif

im assuming that 12.5k isnt for just one pair...i hope.
That would have been towards 2 pairs, butts I would have missed out on one auction and the other reached that high, I would have paid that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom