NIKE AIR MAG 2015

True.

Didn't mean for it to sound like an attack on your post. Just saying that anything "decent" maybe well above $10k minimum.
haha I didn't feel attacked but yea I know what you mean. Just wishing the best for everyone on this release. 

Make a donation for raffle entries. Gives everyone a fair shot. 
kinda.

not to sound smug but i dont want everyone to have a fair shot.

i want the price to be jacked.

not trying to see some little kid come up on a $25 raffle donation and then try to flip it for 8 grand.

not trying to see some little kid come up on a $25 raffle donation and then try to flip it for 8 grand.
man, I don't want to live in a world where that happens 
man, you know we already do.

with their parents trying to justify it..."well if theres idiots out there willing to pay that much for a pair of sneakers"

ive seent it.

Last edited:
Sell raffle tickets for a grand each. No limit on amount that can be bought. If you win you get the shoes for no extra charge.

Tickets are tied to nike account so once one of your tickets hit, the others are removed from the raffle. One pair per person.

Well the people who can afford an auction style release are also reselling it, just at a bigger scale. AND writing them off their taxes

https://api.nike.com/commerce/produ...6d00cc?country=US&locale=en_US&withCards=true

and it begins, Nothing is safe

devil.gif

We posting JSON data from nike's API like it's supposed to mean something? There's nothing there. No purchasing info or anything. As far as I can tell it relates only to their teaser post.

Back
Top Bottom