NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Did anyone talk with him to figure out whether or not the lacing was a stunt like the movie or real mechanical action? What an awesome job on the case though. It probably would be that difficult to do honestly. I know they sell large 12-16" tubes that would work.
Yeah my guess was it was a stunt like in the movie. Can you imagine if that guy figured out how to do it like that for real though? 

Last edited:
Just type : hat or : smokin No space between : and hat or : and smokin and it gives you
pimp.gif
and
smokin.gif
It used to work for me but now it doesn't, do you know if there may be a setting I turned off on accident? I used to type :nthat: and now it doesn't work anymore.

See I'll type it below.

:smokin

Last edited:

It's a mobile only command. 

I can't type it from my PC.

:rofl:

:smokin
Ah okay, I remember though I was doing it from my desktop for a while and then it just stopped working, but the area you write your message in looked different too.

Like when you quoted someone it was in HTML instead of just seeing the quote in a gray box.

Thanks for the heads up.

Think he meant hopefully they DIDN'T get postmarked today (Wednesday) instead of Tuesday when he dropped them off (maybe late?)

bought 5 entries and sent 32 mail in entries... 

hopefully the mailman didnt **** me over and actually post marked the letters today... 

goodluck fam
I sent mine in(on time of course) but my concerns weren't really with the postman since it was on time. My concerns were with the people enter our names/data into the drawing system, because in the rules it said something like, "they are not responsible for lost, or misplaced entries." I just don't want the staff who gets the entry/mail to  say "oops" and 'lose the mail' in on purpose. Hopefully they don't do that with the overwhelming amount of entries I'm sure they're getting. 

if i win, im sending these straight to Flight Club or Urban Necessities

Last edited:
I WONDER IF FAKE MAKERS WILL ATTEMPT TO MAKE A FAKE WITH THE POWER LACES :nerd:

WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE :lol:

As I understand it, the masterminds behind the latest version of the fakes (V3 as of now) power laces are already being worked on. Take it for what it's worth, but IMO the V3's look really good as far as UA pairs go.

Back
Top Bottom