NIKE AIR MAG 2015

1000 $  ?  

laugh.gif

Cant be.   

Literal shower thought I had a little while ago: does LeBron have the weight with Nike to get a pair on the house? If so, how far up the totem pole could a Nike athlete get a personal pair?

I doubt he'd get a pair out of the 89 2016 pairs for free - especially with all proceeds going to a charity. Anyone trying to grab a pair on the house without giving via donation or auction bid would probably get it from the public.

If Nike was on his nuts that hard (and they're already latched on for life lol) then maybe they'd throw money in his name at the charity, but that wouldn't make any sense.

Nike mentioned that they produced more than the pairs being put up and that some are exclusively F&F. Being that Lebron is Nike's marquee athlete, why wouldn't he get a pair? Dude has 1 of 1's, Mags aren't even 1 of 1....

I stand corrected then. I wasn't tracking anything outside of the 89 up through the charity. 

I WONDER IF FAKE MAKERS WILL ATTEMPT TO MAKE A FAKE WITH THE POWER LACES
nerd.gif

WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE
laugh.gif
As I understand it, the masterminds behind the latest version of the fakes (V3 as of now) power laces are already being worked on. Take it for what it's worth, but IMO the V3's look really good as far as UA pairs go.
YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. THEY HAVE ONE OF THE REAL PAIRS IN HAND TO TAKE APART?
yeah, they probably will. they took apart a real pair of yeezys. i remember one of the top counterfeiters (the first one to come out with the top version for 500-600$) was looking to buy a pair of real air mags

also my friend wants to buy a pair of the fake air mags for 500$ smdh

for 1k retail, there better be some carbon weave, titanium gears and unicorns driving those laces down.

Yea a grand ain't happening. But they will get a bunch of ppl to buy at that price if so

Lebron, im positive could pretty much tell nike to make him anything.

To think he of all people wouldnt have access is hilarious. 

They are paying him a billi. Id be fricken amazed if they weren't in his closet weeks before the auction if he cared about them.

He has hyper adapts too but has probably been asked not to rock publically, as he likely wont be the face used to push the shoe on launch.

Dudes act like wayne gretzky couldnt get whatever easton he wanted or something 
laugh.gif

nike ships from memphis though :nerd:

i wouldn't be surprised if these came from beaverton

Back
Top Bottom