NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I hope you guys know there are more than 89 pairs made! Lol of course i don't know who will get seeded pairs but im sure Tinker,Mark Parker and other Nike top dawgs have a pair. On another note, Hyperadapts will sell out at a G retail kuz everyone that took an L on these and see the ebay resell prices from the winners that will sell will believe the hype. It's what Nike does best...nike need that stock price to go up tho so they better figure out a long term solution and not these hyped limited releases [emoji]128580[/emoji]

SO WHEN IS DJ KHALED GONNA MAKE HIS OFFER?
laugh.gif
**** ABOUT TO GET REAL WITH THESE RESELL PRICES.
He gonna have to give up all his keys for a pair.

I couldnt even win the laser 4 draw on NIKE so I didnt enter at all 
laugh.gif

**** if i won a pair i would only sell to a celebrity in hand. Aint got time to get jigged. one of the auction pairs sold for $104,000 so i wouldnt take anything less than $40k

Last edited:
The biggest sneaker idiots of all time are right now bidding on a modified costume shoe:

Last edited:
I'm not salty whatsoever. My grandpa was afflicted with Parkinson's and it was extremely sad to see him deteriorate in the years prior to his passing. I'm glad the MJF has brought this disease to the forefront and glad Nike stepped up to get people in the sneaker community (and many others) involved.

In reference to the Ingram tweet: if I won, I definitely would have tried to sell my pair to an athlete, so that I could set up a meet and greet (and also stipulate that they donate a portion of their money to charity)

I hope you guys know there are more than 89 pairs made! Lol of course i don't know who will get seeded pairs but im sure Tinker,Mark Parker and other Nike top dawgs have a pair. On another note, Hyperadapts will sell out at a G retail kuz everyone that took an L on these and see the ebay resell prices from the winners that will sell will believe the hype. It's what Nike does best...nike need that stock price to go up tho so they better figure out a long term solution and not these hyped limited releases [emoji]128580[/emoji]

I will never entertain any auto lacing shoe ever, until Nike makes plenty of Mags for everyone. Stupid Hyperadapt. Ive never been salty, but with this shoe its at an all time high. An iconic sneaker, that most of us have wanted since 1989, and the only way to get them is having to fork over House money for them. FU Nike

I will never entertain any auto lacing shoe ever, until Nike makes plenty of Mags for everyone. Stupid Hyperadapt. Ive never been salty, but with this shoe its at an all time high. An iconic sneaker, that most of us have wanted since 1989, and the only way to get them is having to fork over House money for them. FU Nike

THE ONLY THING THAT IRKS ME IS HOW MUCH MORE MONEY THEY PROB COULD OF MADE FOR THE CHARITY. HOW MANY, LIKE ME, DIDN'T ENTER CUZ THE CHANCES WERE SO LOW? IF THEY MADE 1500 PAIRS, THE SAME AS THE 2011, OR MORE (PREFERRABLY 5,000). I PROB WOULD OF DONATED $3K OR MORE ON TICKETS BECAUSE THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE WITH THAT MANY TICKETS, I WOULD OF SCORED A PAIR. I'M SURE OTHERS WOULD OF DROPPED A BIT MORE THAN THEY DID THIS TIME AS WELL. MORE MONEY FOR THE CHARITY. I PERSONALLY DON'T BELIEVE MORE PAIRS WOULD OF CAUSED LESS DONATIONS.

THE ONLY THING THAT IRKS ME IS HOW MUCH MORE MONEY THEY PROB COULD OF MADE FOR THE CHARITY. HOW MANY, LIKE ME, DIDN'T ENTER CUZ THE CHANCES WERE SO LOW? IF THEY MADE 1500 PAIRS, THE SAME AS THE 2011, OR MORE (PREFERRABLY 5,000). I PROB WOULD OF DONATED $3K OR MORE ON TICKETS BECAUSE THERE IS A HIGH CHANCE WITH THAT MANY TICKETS, I WOULD OF SCORED A PAIR. I'M SURE OTHERS WOULD OF DROPPED A BIT MORE THAN THEY DID THIS TIME AS WELL. MORE MONEY FOR THE CHARITY. I PERSONALLY DON'T BELIEVE MORE PAIRS WOULD OF CAUSED LESS DONATIONS.

Nike could makr a million pairs at 500$ per and sell every 1 of them

Most Definitely, and have us donate at the same time. Nike made 100 people 50-100K. They should focus on that and make more of them and make them widely available before the market gets out of hand on resell.

Last edited:
ya Nike definitely could of made more money and that would be a better donation... but imo they made less this time because of the power lacing which is why they didnt even have a full size run... they made like only 4 sizes which shows these were not easy to make... but trust me i wish this was made like the quantity of the holiday jordan 11s so everyone can cop including myself

Back
Top Bottom