NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Here's a real screen used "hero" pair worn by MJF on screen. You can see the battery cables in the shoe. The left shoe was on display at the LA event in 2011.

And a prototype from 88. This was in the article I posted a few weeks ago.

Could possibly be A sign, for sure NO MAGS

in that special wrap. 2 small of A bag for them MAGS 2 be in.

DJ Skee just put this picture up on his snapchat [emoji]128064[/emoji]

View media item 1745381

View media item 1745752

This is a charity auction being hosted by Nice Kicks. Most likely that's a piece of clothing that The Hundreds is collaborating on with BTFF in the special bag.

Here's the story: http://thestndrd.com/2015/10/07/outatime-a-charity-art-auction/

And for anyone not wanting to click the link...

Nice Kicks Presents – “Outatime: A Charity Art Auction Benefiting The Michael J. Fox Foundation”

Los Angeles, CA – October 17, 2015 – This coming October 21st marks a monumental day in the fictitious world of Back to the Future, a date that millions of fans of the trilogy have been anticipating for decades. When Dr. Emmet Brown tells Marty McFly, “Something’s gotta be done about your kids” at the conclusion of the first film the duo jumps in the unforgettable DeLorean time machine and heads to October 21st, 2015 to keep Marty’s kids out of trouble. In Back to the Future Part II Marty is introduced to a futuristic world filled with flying cars, hoverboards and automatic lacing sneakers.

To celebrate the arrival of Marty McFly the mega popular sneaker blog Nice Kicks has something special planned in honor of the 10/21/2015 milestone. Nice Kicks has organized a charity auction that will feature original pieces of artwork that are all inspired by the beloved film series.

Over 40 artists have created tributes to the characters, moments and spirit of the Back to the Future franchise for—“Outatime: A Charity Art Auction Benefiting The Michael J. Fox Foundation.” The list of talented artists donating pieces includes the iconic street artist and graphic designer Shepard Fairey, the gifted 9-year-old portraitist Yung Lenox along with his father Skip Class, and many more. Individuals from around the world can bid on the art pieces from home using eBay. All proceeds generated from the auction will be donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation to assist in the continual efforts to find a cure for Parkinson’s disease.

Over five million people worldwide are living with Parkinson’s disease, a chronic, degenerative neurological disorder whose symptoms typically progress from mild tremors to complete physical incapacitation. Team Fox started in 2006 as the community fundraising division of The Michael J. Fox Foundation. Currently, Team Fox has over 1800 active members and has raised more than $35 million toward accelerating a cure for Parkinson’s disease and improved therapies for those living with the condition today. The Michael J. Fox Foundation is the largest nonprofit funder of Parkinson’s Research. For more information, visit www.michaeljfox.org

Fans can see the pieces in person by visiting 862 South Main Street in the heart of Los Angeles. This spot was handpicked by the Nice Kicks crew and will serve as not only an art gallery, but also a pop up shop. Global streetwear brand The Hundreds will have available for purchase their highly anticipated apparel collaboration with Back to the Future on October 21st. And it wouldn’t be a Nice Kicks event without kicks. A limited number of exclusive sneakers will be available for purchase throughout the week (check @shopnicekicks & @thestndrd for updates). This once in a lifetime experience will also include a full sized replica DeLorean time machine for fans to view and plenty of more exciting BTTF related surprises to experience and purchase!

This October 17th – 21st will kick off something really “heavy” for all the Back to the Future fans of the world—thanks to Nice Kicks. The event will celebrate the enduring legacy of Back to the Future and will offer fans the chance to acquire artwork based on the timeless trilogy, with all the proceeds donated to the Michael J. Fox Foundation. Whether you can attend all the excitement in person by visiting the gallery in Los Angeles, or will take part via eBay, this event is a moment in time you won’t want to miss!

Last edited:
There is no way the sneakers are releasing on the 21st.

For there to be 0 confirmed, or even rumored info for that matter, it's very hard to believe that this is going to happen. I hope i'm wrong.

Last edited:
Ok so apparently as some have stated these have hit the black market.  However, presell usually means that they are still in the process of being made.  Chances are the picture advertised will not be what the final product will look like. In fact the picture on their site looks like an authentic and these sites are known for doing that to scam folks out of $$$.  

Will Nike release the auto lace joints?  It's anyones guess at this point.

Well The movie they arrived in 2015 at 4:29pm October 21! Doubt Nike goes that far lol
They did for the Jordan 3s, released at the time in the dunk contest pic.

Not saying these will release, but we can't keep using the no evidence argument as a reason they won't release. When they released in 2011, how much advance warning did they give? Not much from what I remember.

We'll see, just a week away.

Not saying these will release, but we can't keep using the no evidence argument as a reason they won't release. When they released in 2011, how much advance warning did they give? Not much from what I remember.

Wut? They had a release party where the auctioned off the first pair. Some rapper bro won the auction for them at ~$40k. The rest were released on eBay via auction...

Wut? They had a release party where the auctioned off the first pair. Some rapper bro won the auction for them at ~$40k. The rest were released on eBay via auction...
From what I can tell initial announcement was 9/7, ebay auctions went live on 9/10. Those days may be a bit off, but before 9/7 I don't think there was any evidence of their release, at least not on NT or on blogs. These really came out of nowhere in 2011, and their release took shape in a matter of days.

From what I can tell initial announcement was 9/7, ebay auctions went live on 9/10. Those days may be a bit off, but before 9/7 I don't think there was any evidence of their release, at least not on NT or on blogs. These really came out of nowhere in 2011, and their release took shape in a matter of days.
There was substantial rumors and pictures leading up to the release.

untrue...homie aboves dates might be off but he is correct...J-Fox was on Letterman to make the announcement...either the day after or same day Nike has a media event in LA to make the announce and explain how they would be sold as well as to auction a pair...where someone won the auction for $40k

I believe the next Monday the auctions started...

There were no leaks because Nike controlled it from front to back...

Also pairs won weren't received until Later which kept photos and leaks almost at ZERO.....

The last release was 100% under the radar

untrue...homie aboves dates might be off but he is correct...J-Fox was on Letterman to make the announcement...either the day after or same day Nike has a media event in LA to make the announce and explain how they would be sold as well as to auction a pair...where someone won the auction for $40k

I believe the next Monday the auctions started...

There were no leaks because Nike controlled it from front to back...

Also pairs won weren't received until Later which kept photos and leaks almost at ZERO.....

The last release was 100% under the radar

ayipapi ayipapi is correct.

Various media outlets and sneaker blogs received their "It's about time" invitations and the MAG was officially unveiled on Thursday 9/8/11. Michael J. Fox was then on Letterman the same night to promote the eBay auctions and the auctions went live shortly after his appearance at 11:30pm EST/8:30pm PST. So the auctions went from 9/8-9/18. Then all pairs were shipped simultaneously at the end of the auctions via overnight UPS with a Hill Valley sticker on the box. All MAGS should have been received by 9/23/11. 1500 pairs in total via eBay auction, and 10 pairs via exclusive city auctions in Plutonium cases for a grand total of 1,510 pairs. The first pair at the LA event was won by Tinie Tempah for $37.5K.

There was ZERO rumor or anything before Nike had the official unveil on the 8th. The project was 4-5 years in development with Tiffany Beers and Tinker. Obviously this was one of the best kept secrets EVER by Nike. Which is why many people seem to think that another "surprise" drop is possible.

Last edited:
If you don't believe they will release again why you here? I mean all you do is try to rebuke every info posted so what's your purpose here?

Last edited:
If you don't believe they will release again why you here? I mean all you do is try to rebuke every info posted so what's your purpose here?

He's just correcting misconceptions. Dc is just making sure a buncha rumors don't dominate. He's been doing gkod

Better?

And other than my personal opinions...I try to post up as much fact as possible. Such as the Outatime/Nice Kicks pic. Well instead of speculation I posted what it actually is, so those who come in here know. And as for my last post I was backing up Papi. With more facts. So my apologies if facts with my feelings bug you. I edited my post to remove my opinion so it's more to your liking.

I'm still a fan of the shoe...AND if I actually do get release info from those I correspond with...I'll post that fact up as well. So simmer, nobody is rattling your cage.

Last edited:
bballermarkie bballermarkie

Thanks fam. It's all good though. He can dislike my info. As long as some of you get something out of it. It is, however exciting to see some of the things places are doing for the anniversary...and hey...Nike could slap us all with a crazy release.

Last edited:

He's just correcting misconceptions. Dc is just making sure a buncha rumors don't dominate. He's been doing gkod
It's all good correcting incorrect info but he repeatedly posts these aren't rereleasing, although he has no solid info himself. We get it, he thinks they're not releasing, other people think otherwise so let them until someone official says no.

Can't wait!!
And this is just trolling, some people in here really want this shoe and hope for release info. Wasn't you leaving the thread a few posts back because people still thought these were releasing?

Last edited:

I thought it was funny, and I didn't make it. The water mark is some dude named Dynamite Soles. But in actuality...it's no different than posting that pic of the hat brim with the date saying MAG release date. Nothing concrete about either pic. But hey...I can take that down too.

Now if anyone read that NiceKicks auction event info...they will be having some exclusive kicks there for sale. No info on what, but it would make sense to be BTTF themed of course.

Last edited:
in other words about 50 pages of this thread. :tongue:

imo I think a lot of childhood dreams are gonna be crushed on the 21st. :smh:

Obviously there are tons of us who would love to see our childhood dreams realized in these fully functioning MAG's. I think a great deal of them got smashed when everyone saw what the 2011 auctions ended at, so many are prepared for the L. Then of course you will have people who think they'll be able to resell or flip. But just like the 2011 release wasn't a good "flip". If you had the bread to drop 5-7k on them...chances are you would have just won an auction. I feel the same applies here...if you have the cash you'd find a way to cop.

so dudes mad cause people posting baseless rumors are getting corrected?!

people too sensitive. if rather have a one page thread with concrete info that a 1000 page thread of garbage. it's all good to speculate but don't try to pass it off as actual info.

for the record I don't think He ever said they weren't releasing, he just said that there's no evidence to support a release, which is true.

everyone and their momma wants these shoes for their own reasons. we all want to see a release. hopefully we hear something from Nike soon

Obviously there are tons of us who would love to see our childhood dreams realized in these fully functioning MAG's. I think a great deal of them got smashed when everyone saw what the 2011 auctions ended at, so many are prepared for the L. Then of course you will have people who think they'll be able to resell or flip. But just like the 2011 release wasn't a good "flip". If you had the bread to drop 5-7k on them...chances are you would have just won an auction. I feel the same applies here...if you have the cash you'd find a way to cop.

2011 was years ago now tho. ive had a small hope that they would do something on the 21st. I figured nike would cash in hard on 30 years worth of hype with these. its not like they don't know a lot of people want them. a non electronic but cosmetically accurate general release would have been enough.

I dunno man, the future just isn't what it used to be. I think im ready to go back to 1985 now.

I dunno man, the future just isn't what it used to be. I think im ready to go back to 1985 now.

Lol! No flying cars or hoverboards...downer. It has been a few years yes. And last time was all for charity so you would think Nike would have dollar signs in their eyes. But nothing surprises me from them.

Back
Top Bottom