NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Trust me—those are really good replicas. Look at the box. Also, there are still a few things off, such as the Nike swoosh.
Bro...this is complete nonsense. Go to YouTube, search Nike Mag and limit the search to this week. You'll see a handful of videos of the same lady with the same handles "777a" etc using the SAME pair of REAL size 10 Mags in each "different" video. The box in each video is beat up in the same spots, plus one video she opens up the pamphlet and it has the license plate AND DVD with the promotional videos? :lol: Come on bro, this is laughable. Some Chinese rep maker finally got a real pair and is trying to troll everyone.
View media item 1741632

Definitely a pair of real vs fake in that picture. I would be so ecstatic if there was a replica pair out there that looked like the ones on the left, I wouldn't even care what Nike did after that. 

Yes. As I mentioned in my previous post, when replicas are typically that close that usually means Nike factories are producing the shoe as well. It is also ironic that these "authentic" are being released weeks before Oct 21.

I dont wanna get into that debate, but....why do yoy keep saying "authentic?" Authentic what? If not from Nike or Universal then....

*BTW, I didnt watch the video, in case it answers my question

SkyDavis don't wanna talk about no replicas no more.

Last edited:
Oh yeah and in regards to the replica sites having the same pair, yes 3 sites are using the same pair, this is because 666a 777a etc. Is all owned by the same company and the people doing the reviews are just the representatives of the company. And yes only thing I see wrong is the place where the toe box meets the laces there's like a bump that runsdown the side. But other than that they are surprisingly really good.

I dont wanna get into that debate, but....why do yoy keep saying "authentic?" Authentic what? If not from Nike or Universal then....

*BTW, I didnt watch the video, in case it answers my question
thats a name given by rep manufacturers, UA are typically the closest to legit pairs but still off/fake.

typically

1:1 < SMP (Super Max Perfect) < Unauthorised Authentic.

Last edited:
At least with Adidas you are able to go reserve with the possibility of getting their limited shoes... These will be dam near impossible to get

At least with Adidas your able to reserve with a possibility of locking in a pair of limited kicks. These will be damm near impossible to get

Wouldn't be surprised if this was an unexpected online release some time with in the next week or two.

...then all of a sudden it's just a shirt 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom