NIKE AIR MAG 2015

What Nike should do is...include a code in the Bruins that allows the buyer first shot at the same size Mag.  Then you get Marty's present shoes and future shoes, becuase you know only true fans are going after the Bruins!

welp, sometimes we don't get what we really want... right? 
nerd.gif

anyway hopefully all you guys that are fiending for these get a pair.

The weird part about this is @Ayipapi
 predicted this a few pages back and it came true, could he/she have...went to the future and found out?
Told yall......

All them yea I would be cool with Bruins dropping cats is like this right now....

View media item 1755434

I'm still pretty hopefull that Nike has something up there sleeve....Might hit Mercer in the morning....Im sure alp alp and the rest of the squad will be out there....

NikeLab = Tier Zero accounts. There are very few outside of Nike themselves. http://tierzer0.com/stores

NikeLab releases always get produced in really limited numbers so there's always a high risk they'll sell out online. There are some releases like the Dunks and Air Trainers that sit despite this, though.

Nike will probably put them online tomorrow and the NikeLab accounts will probably put them up whenever their shipments arrive.

For example, the Socal Spots (Blends and UNDFTD) haven't posted anything yet, so they probably won't have them by tomorrow. Or aren't getting them at all.

NikeLab is basically code for hyped release (or something they want to be hyped) and a few size runs per pair.

Last edited:
I knew this thread would be poppin today and tomorrow 

Nike gon break y'all hearts again 
roll.gif

8 heard rumors months ago December 31st still being manufactured,I believe it.is is anyway these would be FCFS without anarchy?

Imagine... Just imagine a GR on these and anyone who wants the MAGs will get it everywhere (FL, etc.). And from tomorrow on all the Sneakerheads and BTTF fans out there will make a part of the movies become reality. Sh**, if it only wasn't Nike in who we hope:frown:

Definitely will be hitting the city of Munich in my Marty McFly jacket and hat tomorrow haha

Back
Top Bottom