NIKE AIR MAG 2015

If its got BTTF packaging ill cop unless its over 100 bucks

These are still bruins i can pick up a pair from ross for like 20 bucks lol

I'm on the first page of this thread and still just as optimistic as I was then. All you funny boys (minus dc30 dc30 because he's actually been dropping knowledge albeit being skeptical) who are tryna clown you'll be looking like all the hypebeast who would have just come in the thread when tomorrow changes everything...

Last edited:
Unless there is actually some sort of info or first dibs for winners of the 2011 auction I know I will not be getting a pair of 2015 MAGS IF released. I'm going to enjoy my day and not spend it praying in front of a CPU screen.

Or you can do like me and Subscribe until the concrete stiffens. The pages right before the release day = cliffnotes.

does this apply if you just been lurking from the start :tongue:. I just had nothing important to provide

It doesn't matter if you are on the 1st page or just posted, your chances aren't any better or worse. All the info we have is in this thread.

Maybe the thread starter should rename the thread, NIKE MARTY MCFLY BRUIN THREAD.

Yeah, probably. Kinda bummed out it's only a NikeLab drop. I wanted those [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Sorry, I was looking at Nike's official news post:

http://news.nike.com/news/nikelab-bruin-leather

"The NikeLab Bruin Leather will be available at NikeLab destinations around the globe, beginning October 21. Follow @NikeLab for specific locations and drop dates."
Ah ok, yea we'll see I suppose. I wouldn't be surprised to see a SNKRS app release, never know when something might pop up on there.

Back
Top Bottom