NIKE AIR MAG 2015

no way the 2011 version plus power laces will be anything else but super limited and prolly auctioned again at sky high prices.

id prefer to get a wearable, non lighted, non power lace GR version that looks 100% movie accurate at a reasonable cost. nike can donate a % of the GR to charity.

I guess well know in a few months which way its going to go anyway.

I just want a chance at them. I'd dish out $1,000 at the most for a pair, but one of the coolest things about these is that they are so limited and elusive. Every 5 year old and they brother, father, uncle, cousin, mother and grandmother would be rocking these if they were a GR and I have no interest in rocking light up shoes with a million other people. Corny.

I just want a chance at them. I'd dish out $1,000 at the most for a pair, but one of the coolest things about these is that they are so limited and elusive. Every 5 year old and they brother, father, uncle, cousin, mother and grandmother would be rocking these if they were a GR and I have no interest in rocking light up shoes with a million other people. Corny.
So you're basically saying that you'll only buy shoes if they're exclusive?

csctj-meme-generator-hypebeasts-we-know-aboutchea-don-t-buy-shoes-unless-they-popula-289d4a.jpg

How am I a hypebeast if I would only buy these if most people DIDNT have them?

And to answer your question, no.

Because you're citing an example where most people don't have them because they couldn't get them, not because they didn't want them. So in other words, they're crazy limited and therefore ridiculously expensive or hard to get.

If you like them and want to rock them, other people doing the same doesn't make it corny.

And if they do make it an auction, which I also think is likely, then you will have your chance at them along with everyone else.

Last edited:
Because you're citing an example where most people don't have them because they couldn't get them, not because they didn't want them. So in other words, they're crazy limited and therefore ridiculously expensive or hard to get.

If you like them and want to rock them, other people doing the same doesn't make it corny.

And if they do make it an auction, which I also think is likely, then you will have your chance at them along with everyone else.

Every shoe I own is a GR. But with these specific shoes it becomes gimmicky to me if I go out and everyone is rocking them because they are so unique and different. They lose their appeal to me if that becomes the case.

I like the air mags, but these aren't just another Jordan retro. I guess it's hard to explain.

But at the end of the day these probably won't end up in my hands got one reason or another.

Every shoe I own is a GR. But with these specific shoes it becomes gimmicky to me if I go out and everyone is rocking them because they are so unique and different. They lose their appeal to me if that becomes the case.

I like the air mags, but these aren't just another Jordan retro. I guess it's hard to explain.

But at the end of the day these probably won't end up in my hands got one reason or another.

Understand that the concept if rejecting a shoe because other people have it is essentially the definition of a hypebeast

I get what you're saying I think. Its not that I reject a sneaker ONLY because other people have it but sneakers do lose their appeal to me if I know everyone is gonna have them. I have always even since elementary school liked some exclusivity to my kicks. Takes something out of it knowing anybody can get their hands on what I have. Its like messing with a thot instead of that bad chick that rejects everybody.

I get what you're saying I think. Its not that I reject a sneaker ONLY because other people have it but sneakers do lose their appeal to me if I know everyone is gonna have them. I have always even since elementary school liked some exclusivity to my kicks. Takes something out of it knowing anybody can get their hands on what I have. Its like messing with a thot instead of that bad chick that rejects everybody.

A SHOE IS NOT THE SAME AS A HUMAN… IMO… THE HELL WITH THAT. I AGREE 100% WITH Olympus Olympus … ONE CAN ONLY HOPE THEY GR THEM… OTHERWISE FOLKS WILL BE SPENDING THE NIGHT FOR WEEKS IN STREETS (WHICH MIGH HAPPEN REGARDLESS) AND RESELL WILL BE AN UNOBTAINABLE FIGURE. IF I LIKE THEM THAT MUCH IT WONT MATTER WHO HAS THEM. AS A COLLECTOR ONE THING I CAN COUNT ON IS THE MASSES WEARING THEM DOWN UNTIL YOU RARELY SEE THEM AND BECOME ONE OF THE FEW WITH THEM. TO EACH HIS OWN THOUGH

I've kinda had a change of opinion since my last post. If they were a general release I think I would still cop because I am such a huge fan. However I would prefer a smaller quantity. Just not an auction like the first time around.

I just don't want to be surrounded by a bunch of Marty mcfly clones, most of which have probably never even seen the movies.

A SHOE IS NOT THE SAME AS A HUMAN… IMO… THE HELL WITH THAT. I AGREE 100% WITH Olympus Olympus … ONE CAN ONLY HOPE THEY GR THEM… OTHERWISE FOLKS WILL BE SPENDING THE NIGHT FOR WEEKS IN STREETS (WHICH MIGH HAPPEN REGARDLESS) AND RESELL WILL BE AN UNOBTAINABLE FIGURE. IF I LIKE THEM THAT MUCH IT WONT MATTER WHO HAS THEM. AS A COLLECTOR ONE THING I CAN COUNT ON IS THE MASSES WEARING THEM DOWN UNTIL YOU RARELY SEE THEM AND BECOME ONE OF THE FEW WITH THEM. TO EACH HIS OWN THOUGH

This. Comparing material possessions to humans is pretty whack. And props to Olympus for being open minded.

I hope they mass release these to every nike retailer 
pimp.gif

And everyone gets the chance to get them if they truly like them 

Omg yay I cannot wait

Will they look good with my joggers tho

:lol: keep these ugly shoes in the movie

All these celeb sneaker clowns killed this

Shoe for me.

Last edited:
I would love a pair, huge fan!!  Every shoe I buy I wear, but this would probably be the one exception if they do happen to be some sort of a semi GR and I can get my hands on a pair.

Next step would be to find a way to purchase a sports almanac from the future and become rich!!

DEAR NIKE,

I right this brief recommendation on you with your chance to do something great this year

with the 2015 MAG.

The hype for this shoe has been building for years.

you know it will sell out if you make 500k pairs.

why not do something good for the world and sneaker collectors at the same time?

Open a pre order 1 per customer from 1st of feb 2015

$500 - 

$250 for nike

$100 for parkinsons disease

$150 split over various charities or donations to factories you use.

or the $250 to Parkinson's.

release week off October 21 2015

can't see why you can't break the hype releases for one release...

Can I get the link to Tink actually confirming this? This was said in my local fb group that Tink confirmed them on his "personal" facebook page, which turned out to be a lie.

DEAR NIKE,

I right this brief recommendation on you with your chance to do something great this year

with the 2015 MAG.

The hype for this shoe has been building for years.

you know it will sell out if you make 500k pairs.

why not do something good for the world and sneaker collectors at the same time?

Open a pre order 1 per customer from 1st of feb 2015

$500 - 

$250 for nike

$100 for parkinsons disease

$150 split over various charities or donations to factories you use.

or the $250 to Parkinson's.

release week off October 21 2015

can't see why you can't break the hype releases for one release...
I honestly think that they can't make 500k pairs in 9 months. They still have to produce the technology that's inside the Mags (auto-lacing system, LED's and such) and make some test-run pairs before production. But It's just me though.
Can I get the link to Tink actually confirming this? This was said in my local fb group that Tink confirmed them on his "personal" facebook page, which turned out to be a lie.
Here you go bruh. 

http://*************.com/news/tinker-hatfield-confirms-nike-mag-will-release-with-power-laces-20151/

I remember watching a video with Tinker himself confirming these, forgot where it is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom