NIKE AIR MAG 2015

@mehoneydee
Has a point...all original owners who registered their pairs received emails from Nike stating we would be getting info as 2015 approached. I firmly believe that if anything does actually drop,we will get first crack.
nike's given me the "we'll get back to you" on other stuff (events, etc) so i wouldn't take that to the bank. if it was me I'd start a group of current/registered mag holders and really campaign to make sure nike followed through on that. also, how upset would you be as a buyer who paid retail but the original owner got a free crack at the new mags 
laugh.gif

Anyone get the Universal Studios version of the Air Mags? They just restocked. 

I did, and so did a couple of my buddies. Great quality for what they are. Still hoping to add a Nike to the collection when they release, though.

Peace,
J

I did, and so did a couple of my buddies. Great quality for what they are. Still hoping to add a Nike to the collection when they release, though.

Peace,
J
Likewise. Hopefully we can both cop the Nike Mags. Meanwhile, enjoy them kicks.

2011 pair has been sold... Didn't ask how to re register so hopefully IF Nike does decide to get in touch with previous owners I will still pertinent info.

I was just about to be all mad I missed out, but that's a good photo-shop after I did a google search.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...no matter what the retail is...high or low...resell is going to be non existent. I have had many cash offers for my 2011 Mags...all local in person deals. All around 4500-4700, which is less than I paid from the original auction. NOBODY follows through. NOBODY. Everybody is a wannabe Baller. And then I have gotten 2 1000 offers and some joker wanting to trade RO's and another guy sayi g he has Jordan "samples". Nobody is dishing out racks for these. Power laces or not...just not gonna happen. If you have the bread upfront and the means, you'll secure your pair. Resell is going to be rough for anyone thinking they can make a quick flip.

The thing you got to understand is ...most "sneaker heads" are broke.

Most the people that are "Sneakerheads" are usually teenagers and they don't have a lot of money to spend and even the ones in their early 20's usually don't have much money either . This is the main reason why reselling sneakers imo is stupid .

These Mags will have no real resale value because i am sure Nike will price these at $500 at the least , which already eliminates most of the people in the sneakerhead demographic from purchasing them . The few people that do have money (which will mostly be resellers) will buy every pair on release day and then try to sell them for double and watch them not move.

The thing you got to understand is ...most "sneaker heads" are broke.

Most the people that are "Sneakerheads" are usually teenagers and they don't have a lot of money to spend and even the ones in their early 20's usually don't have much money either . This is the main reason why reselling sneakers imo is stupid .

These Mags will have no real resale value because i am sure Nike will price these at $500 at the least , which already eliminates most of the people in the sneakerhead demographic from purchasing them . The few people that do have money (which will mostly be resellers) will buy every pair on release day and then try to sell them for double and watch them not move.

No. There, this release differs because you are also competing with die hard Back to the Future fanatics, and collectors alike. Not only that, but if dudes are spending $300 on foams, what's an extra $200 ... If Nike really wanted to price out resellers, they'd make the price $899 or something like that. But $500 is nothing.

No. There, this release differs because you are also competing with die hard Back to the Future fanatics, and collectors alike. Not only that, but if dudes are spending $300 on foams, what's an extra $200 ... If Nike really wanted to price out resellers, they'd make the price $899 or something like that. But $500 is nothing.

Most of the people that will buy this shoe will be resellers and they will try to sell the shoe for double. Since the "sneakerhead" demographic is basically teenagers and people in their early 20's they will not cop from a reseller because they don't have the $800-1k to buy the shoes , so resellers will not be able to make much off this release.

Their isn't enough Back to the future fans to sell too that will be willing to pay 1k for a shoe they probably won't wear and most of them probably already have the first pair .

This isn't a pair of $150 retail Jordan's that resell for $300 , this is a $500-$1k sneaker AT RETAIL . People in their teens to early 20's don't have that kind of beard to spend on a pair of sneakers . This is why the yeezy boost are all sitting on ebay right now because all the resellers brought them at retail to try to resell then realized no one wants to pay those prices.

Last edited:
nikekidwonder nikekidwonder

Exactly...there is going to be no resell on these, I don't care what anybody says. If you have the means you will get your pair when/if they release period. No need to go pay a reseller.

My point on me selling my pair was the sane though...everybody wants, nobody wants to or can pay. But that being said, don't be a fake Baller and offer an amount you don't have. I did however sell my 2011 pair last week to a serious sneaker collector. Met at a local boutique, did cash and Paypal gift transaction. Easy....when you are dealing with a SERIOUS buyer.

Last edited:
Their isn't enough Back to the future fans to sell too that will be willing to pay 1k for a shoe they probably won't wear and most of them probably already have the first pair .

Repped, I have to acknowledge this point. The # of people likely to wear them will be low ....

Back
Top Bottom