NIKE AIR MAG 2015

my other one just sold for 440$ 
roll.gif

no it isn't a lot of money. but for a bottle of soda. its too much.. how much more than that 3-400 is this thing gonn be worth?

That's what I'm saying. It's so easy to spend 300 - 400. Someone who would buy that bottle at that price and is a BTTF enthusiast/collector can justify spending that. Would I? He'll nah lol
Yea i feel that. To a lot of people this is part of history. So 300 ain't ****. haha ... If i had a ton of BTTF memorabilia i would drop the money for it

Very upset that I missed the bottle because I went to the gym. Should have just stayed in front of the computer all night

Amazon gon ****** up with the release taking place before 10/21 started.

Walmart is breezy tho. Dropped right on time

This is a ****** disgrace, people are paying $200 to $400 for a bottle of Pepsi.  I don't give a **** if people are willing to pay that much, why are people ****** people over this?  Resellers have no values or don't give a ****.  This is getting out of hand, Shoe wise, Soda wise, and more.  Resellers you guys need to chill because this **** isn't cool. 

Great, now real eBay buyers and collectors will be even thirstier when they get hit with their refunds. Prices will only go up from here.

This is a ****** disgrace, people are paying $200 to $400 for a bottle of Pepsi.  I don't give a **** if people are willing to pay that much, why are people ****** people over this?  Resellers have no values or don't give a ****.  This is getting out of hand, Shoe wise, Soda wise, and more.  Resellers you guys need to chill because this **** isn't cool. 

Calm down. It aint even that serious.

Second of all is it the resellers fault consumers are so stupid? :lol: Only reason its selling for that much is because thats what people are paying for it

crazy you just said 'soda wise' hahaha like thats what this world has come to . Hustling soda

If anyone buys this soda for more than 40. I cant really say much good about their spending descions lol

Man, Don't come in here with that HOOOPLAA

They selling Pepsi not Sneakers!!

Let dem boyz get money!

Calm down. It aint even that serious.

Second of all is it the resellers fault consumers are so stupid? :lol: Only reason its selling for that much is because thats what people are paying for it
where there is a demand the supply costs more.. rule of life

^^ i remember waiting for Nike to drop them but they never did. They only dropped that tennis ball colorway. even that mightve been a sample iirc :smh:

Back
Top Bottom